#17

Kring Kring

"Ughh who would call this early" Jihyo groaned.

She picked up her phone without looking at the screen and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Babe! Are you fine I was worried for you all night"

"Oh shut up Daniel, we have something to talk about later, don't even look for me right now" she ended the call frustratedly before Daniel could reply.

She sat up on her bed thanking for whosoever keep the curtains closed.

'Shit, it's 7 am I gotta get ready!' Jihyo thought and run all the way to the bathroom.

_

On the other side

Dahyun was already awake, already on her suit.

She opened the curtains and went to the sleeping person who has her mouth open "Tzuyu-ah get up it's time for school, and breakfast is waiting downstairs" Dahyun shook Tzuyu's body.

"Oh unnie, you're here give me five minutes and I'll get up" she whispered and closed her eyes.

Dahyun rolled her eyes "You keep on saying that to me the last time you were late because you slept for another hour, so I'm not letting you sleep again" Dahyun smirked and tickled the sides of her body.

"UNNIE HAHAHA STOP IT" Tzuyu shouted, laughing.

"I WON'T STOP UNTIL I WAKE UP YOUR SOUL" Dahyun continues to tickle her.

They ended up tickling each other for 20 minutes and Tzuyu finally got up to take a shower and getting ready.

While waiting dahyun went to the other door.

When she knocked She heard a faint 'come in' so she went inside with clothes on her hands and sat on the bed.

The bathroom door opened revealing Jihyo in a robe.

Dahyun smiled and put the clothes on the bed. "This are your clothes and after you get ready go downstairs so that we can eat breakfast"

Dahyun heard a small "thank you"

All of the sudden Jihyo put her arms around Dahyun's neck. "You know...you already helped me a lot, you let me stay for the night, also giving me clothes to wear, how about I give myself for exchange" Jihyo tilted her head and smirked.

"G-give yourself-f, E-exchange?" Dahyun stuttered because of what jihyo said and their faces are so close that if she stumble they will kiss.

"Yep my fiance is stupid enough to cheat on me right? so I'm breaking up with him later, How about a date? I mean yes we can take Tzuyu what do you think?" Jihyo pushed her body a little bit more closer to Dahyun, while Dahyun holds her hips so that she won't hit her member.

" I-I I'll re-think about I-it jihyo b-but thank you" Dahyun closed her eyes as Jihyo leaned in.

Jihyo smiled at how cute Dahyun is and pecked on her cheek really close to Dahyun's lips and back away 2 steps to give Dahyun air to breathe

"Let's get to know each other, I want you" Jihyo smiled.

Dahyun nodded and went to the door.

"And Dahyun, I like your suit"

"S-sure, get r-ready so we can go" Dahyun saw Jihyo winked before she closed the door.

She rushed to her room and fanned herself.

'Her attitude changed' Dahyun thought.

"Fucking god that was hot" Dahyun closed her eyes tight.

T.B.C.

A/N: Okay lmao so Jihyo has this kind of thing that whenever she's stressed or frustrated her attitude change, but she knows what she was doing.

Comment what you think and votee^^