#6

Mina is driving in her car listening to a random music, she was vibing and humming to it..

*ring ring* (a ling🤩)

She picked up the call without looking at her screen and put it in her ears.

"Hello, this is Myoi Mina speaking"

"Mina, how are you?" A deep voice asked.

"why'd you call" She asked taking a U-turn.

"Can't I call my daughter to ask her how's she doin'? "Mr. Myoi said.

"No" she uttered letting her shoulder hold her phone.

"Why so cold honey? Having a bad day?"

"Yeah when you called" she bluntly said

"Nayeon told me you're overworking yourself, think about your health Mina ok?, I mean you shouldn't work really hard what's the point of hiring those people working over you"

'Damn IM NAYEON' she thought.

"Why do you care" Mina parked her car in her private garage and went to the lift with her things.

"Uh because you're my daughter?,  Nevermind have dinner with us later "

"Yeah"

"Bye sweetie"

*call ended*

*ding!*

The doors lift opened then Mina went out meeting Nayeon.

"Oh hi Mina goodmorning" Nayeon greeted.

"What's even good in the morning" Mina rolled her eyes and walk inside her office. Nayeon following her.

"Because I'm beautiful?" Chuckled Nayeon.

"Cut it off, how's you finding secretary, found anyone?" Mina sat on her swivel chair.

"Yes I found one!" Said nayeon happily.

"And I hope that would be the last" she added sitting on the couch.

"Nice, girl or boy?" Mina asked.

"She's a girl, By the way she's so cute and beautiful, her pale skin and her hourglass body is so damn attractive" Nayeon said lovingly, you can almost see heart on her eyes.

"I just asked you the gender why give me useless information" Mina disgustingly look at IM NAYEON daydreaming.

"Maybe when she can start working here I can ask her for her number"

"Then you'll be the reason why she resign" Mina uttered typing on the keyboard.

"Your so mean Minari" Nayeon Pouted.

"I always am Nayeon, and don't call me that nickname"

"Hmmp, I'll just leave" with that Nayeon left..

*sigh*

Mr. ??? POV

"Any updates?" The man in his 40's asked putting his phone down

"There's nothing sir" the man lowed his head  standing infront of his boss.

"The grandparents really did hide them good..." He sighed.

"I know sir, how about we attack their grandparents and make them hostages maybe they will face us"

"That plan is good, but still remember when I killed their parents they didn't even show a glimpse of their grandchildren's face on the funeral of their parents!" The man drinked his coffee.

"Sir we've been finding the daughters for almost 3 years I..I don't think we can still find the-"

"NO DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T FIND THE KIM'S AND CHOU'S FUCKING DAUGHTER'S, WE CAN'T HAVE THE COMPANY AND THE FREAKING MONEY!!!" Mr. ??? shouted to his servant.

"And if we can kill the grandparents especially the two daughters I then can be the richest men in the whole universe" Mr. ???laughed like a psychopath.

"So find them as soon as possible,,,"

"Yes sir" the man bowed and went out.

"I will finish you all one by one..."

T.B.C.

A/N: who do you guys think is Mr. ???

Mornight everyone 😁