#5

"Sure we'll see you on Monday" Nayeon stood up shaking the pale girl's hand.

"Hmm thank you Ms. Im" dahyun broke the handsake standing up too.

"Shall we both go outside and meet my sister and your cousin?" Nayeon asked.

"Sure" Dahyun got her bag and went out with Nayeon in the restaurant.

They saw ChaeTzu laughing in a bench.

This made Dahyun smile.

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon called surprising Dahyun by her loud voice.

"Damn those voice, maybe she's a singer" Dahyun mumbled.

Chaeyoung run towards us while Tzuyu is following behind her.

"Dahyun unnie did you accept her offer?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhh yes I'll meet your unnie on Monaday" Dahyun showed her eye smile.

"Nice then, fighting unnie and oh Tzuyu see you on Monday too!" The small girl stated getting inside the car.

"We'll go now, drive safely Ms. Kim and you bye Tzuyu"

"Likewise Ms. Im"

Nayeon waved following chaeyoung in her car.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah unnie it's already night"

Skip...

Dahyun parked the car in the garage then went out with Tzuyu.

Going to the entrance of the door they saw in the window that the light is on.

"Did we left the lights on earlier?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't think so unnie, I checked it earlier"

"Hmm" Dahyun hummed opening the door seeing an old lady and an old man who's sitting on the couch reading a news paper while the lady was drinking on her cup.

"Oh grandma, grandpa why are you here in the middle of the night?" Dahyun asked kissing their grandparents same with Tzuyu.

"Well we were worried because I called you and you weren't answering your phone" Mrs. Kim stated putting her tea down elegantly.

"Oh about that grandma I turned my phone in silent mode since I was applying for work..."Dahyun sited on the couch opposite to Mrs. Kim.

"Grandma, Grandpa I'll just clean myself" Tzuyu said. The couple nodded as a response.
With that Tzuyu left the living room going upstairs to her room leaving Dahyun with their grandparents.

"Dahyun I told you not to apply to any works right?" Mrs. Kim spoke.

"About that I just want to try working. I already graduated college." Dahyun remarked.

"You can enjoy your life Dahyun me and your grandma will support you and Tzuyu" Mr. Kim Blurted.

"And when it's your 25th birthday you will reveal your identity to the world" Mr. Kim seriously said putting the newspaper in the table.

"I know" Dahyun sadly smiled.

The couple look at each other then nodded.

"Fine, you can work" Mrs. Kim exclaimed making dahyun smile.

She stood up to hug her grandparents lovingly.

"But in one condition"

"What is it grandma?"

"Please be careful of yourself and be aware of your surroundings, they are finding both of you and Tzuyu" Mrs. Kim said worryingly look in dahyun's eyes.

Dahyun sat beside her holding her grandma's hands.

"I will take care of myself and Tzuyu just promise me that you both will do the same"

"We can't promise you that Dahyunie, but thank you for the concern. Let's just hope nothing will happen....for now" Mr. And Mrs. Kim hugged Dahyun.

"I love you both" dahyun sniffled, a tear left her eye.

"I love you too Dahyun, me and your grandpa loves you and Tzuyu very much. You both are precious to us" Mrs. Kim soothed Dahyun still not breaking the hug.

"Dahyun unnie don't cry grandpa, grandma and me are here for you" Tzuyu Bawled silently crying.

"Stop crying now we all are gonna be fine come here Tzuyu let's have a family hug" Mr. Kim sniffed.

And there they hugged, feeling each others warm.

A/n: what do you think Dahyun and Tzuyu's identity? And about them being in danger?

Comment down below your thoughts and vote.

(Sorry for the long update readers)