#12

After Mina left Dahyun on the elevator she look at her Rolex watch showing it was

8:38

"Oh Ms. Kim, how are you?" Nayeon asked as she saw the pale girl.

"I'm good, you?" She smiled covered her light red wrist from the pulling earlier.

"I feel like shit, but ofcourse still beautiful and young" Nayeon put both her hands on the bottom of her jaw forming a V sign moving her fingers.

That made Dahyun laugh.

"Why are you laughing huh?" Nayeon pouted, rolling her eyes.

"Omo your cute!" Dahyun softly squishes her cheeks while showing her eye smile.

Nayeon blushed by the sudden action but didn't got noticed by dahyun.

"I'll call you nabong from now on I like your bunny tooth!" Dahyun moved backward smiling.

"I'll go now Ms. Nabong just send me the papers on my table ok?" Dahyun formed an okay sign while winking on her then went away whistling. Leaving a tomato Nayeon who even turned red when Dahyun winked.

'Don't blush Nayeon, you have a girlfriend already'

Nayeon put both of her hands where dahyun squished earlier and she stared to smile. Slowly slapping her cheeks to maybe slow down the blushing.

She went to the door of Mina seeing an empty chair on dahyun's table Nayeon just shrugged maybe she did something.

Nayeon entered the room of Mina seeing her busy typing on her desk.

She lazily sat on the couch and stretched her body.

"Auhhmm that feels so good" she said stretching her hips.

"Why are you moaning IM NAYEON!" Mina shouted the last two words surprising nayeon then she laughed laying on the couch.

"Why is it the first time you hear someone moan" nayeon smirked.

"Fuck off if you'll just here to distract me" mina rolled her eyes and dranked the bottle of water beside her.

Nayeon chuckled " you saw us, don't you?"

"What do you mean us?" Mina raised her eyebrows biting her inner cheeks.

"Come on stop acting dumb Miss Myoui I saw you peeking on your glass window looking at us" nayeon showed her smug face.

"What are you saying? Me peeking on you guys? I didn't even see dahyun squishing your cheeks" Mina scoffed making Nayeon question her.

"Ms. Myoui are you somehow uhmm what is this term called ahhh! Are you jealous?"

*knock knock*

Mina quickly answered "No I am not! Come in"

Nayeon just giggled seeing a light shade red showing on her cheeks.

Dahyun showed up showing two cups on her hand.

"Oh Ms. Nabong you're here!"

"Ofcourse DAHYUNIE, I'm always here to annoy the fuck out of her" nayeon pointed to Mina who shook her head in disbelief.

"Good timing then, this is yours" dahyun gave the cup of iced cappuccino.

Nayeon thank the pale girl and drank on the cup.

"Ahhh delicious"

Dahyun smiledto nayeon and went infront of Mina to put the cup of iced cappuccino in her desk.

Mina look at the cup and look back to dahyun with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ahh this is for you, I didn't buy coffee earlier since you pulled me" dahyun smiled with a bit sarcasm in the end of her sentence making nayeon laugh at the back.

"What about yours?" Mina asked sipping on the cup.

"Mine is there" she pointed on her desk seeing a cup.

"Ok then, you can now leave"
Dahyun bowed and waved goodbye to nayeon who whispered 'thank you' to her.

Closing the door.

*sigh*

T.B.C.

NaMiHyun y'all!!💙🤍💚

A/N: well I have nothing to say uhmm I just woke up lmao.

I wanna know what you thought about this chapter so comment down below and vote!!

Thank you everyone!🤙🧡