#19

Night came all employees already came home leaving Dahyun and Mina.

Mina is signing some papers, and looking at her emails.

While Dahyun is looking at her ' boss ' schedule, and printing some papers.

*ring*

Dahyun was startled when she heard her phone ringing.

Diving her hands in her bag looking for her phone, and answered it.

"Yes Tzuyu?"

"Are you working overtime?"

"I think? But maybe I'll be done in a few minutes, why?"

"Nothing I'm just worried why you're still not home"

Dahyun smiled when she heard this.

"Don't worry now I'll be done"

"Yes unnie, by the way Chaeyoung drove me home"

"I'm glad to hear that, sorry if you waited"

"I didn't wait, now finish that and go homee"

Dahyun chuckled "alright, alright I'll finish this fast"

The tow bid their goodbye's and Dahyun was about to work again when.

"Go home Ms. Kim"

"Gosh you startled me"

'does anyone wants me dead? Cause if they do this gives me goosebumps' she thought.

"I'm sorry, but you can go home now" the CEO elegantly walked infront of Dahyun's table.

"You heard us?"

"Of course you were on speaker mode duh" Dahyun rolled her eyes, but didn't see the girl infront of her quietly giggled at her.

"I'll just finish this Ms. Myoui" Dahyun said opening the folder.

*pack!##%#*  (help- I can't-😭)

Dahyun got startled again when Mina, her CEO slammed her hands on the folder closing it, but what more startled and made her stunned was, because her CEO was infront of her, her right hand holding her arm chair.

Face was close, they had eye contact, and they could feel each other's breath's... the silence was too loud, especially for Dahyun who can't help but close her eyes.

Mina leaned back who's cheeks was red, she went backwards and facepalmed knowing Dahyun is still closing her eyes.

"M-Ms. Kim y-you can now g-go you can do the others tommorow" after that the older left, leaving the pale girl still closing her eyes.

Short update!