#11

"Excuse me Ms. Myoui but my wrist hurts can you loosen a little bit- " she shut her mouth off when the penguin looking girl glared at her.

Mina rolled her eyes and dropped Dahyun's wrist and put her hands on the pocket of her coat.

"Who was she?" Mina asked making dahyun think.

"Who, who?" Dahyun asked eyebrows raised.

"The one you were talking to earlier in the cafe"

"O-oh Joohyun unnie"

'I can't tell her the truth,,,well I gotta lie'

"Ah she's a friend of mine why tho-" dahyun zipped her hand with her fingers when Mina glared again.

Mina sighed looking at their surroundings. They were infront of their building, standing next to the sign named 'Myoui's Corporation'.

"Let's go inside it's gonna rain" she pulled dahyun by the arms and entered the entrance door ignoring the guards who greeted.

Dahyun just groaned because the way Mina pulled her hurts. She just stayed silent scared to not add more water on the boiling pot.

"Oh Ms. Myoui there you are" a man greeted.

"Oh, Mr. Park you're here, do you need anything?" Mina questioned, intertwining her hands to Dahyun.

(Kinikilig author nyo)

"Let's not get things fast, oh who's on your back?" He questioned tiptoed to see but unsuccessful because Mina was covering dahyun.

"Can we talk next time? My girlfriend needs to go to the bathroom" without permission Mina again pulled Dahyun's hands and went to the elevator.

Chanyeol smirked and continuously walk to the exit while whistling.

"The thighs turned me on" he thought while entering his car.

The driver looked at him "where to sir?"

"Bring me to the bar" he grinned.

_

"Uhmm Ms. Myoui-" dahyun was cut off.

"What!" Mina said frustratedly.

"Y-your hand" dahyun raised her hand same with Mina who's hands is still intertwined with Dahyun's.

Mina dropped dahyun's hand and continuously look at the elevator door, waiting for it to open.

"Can I ask?"

"You're already asking"

"Oh sorry, so what was the girlfriend thingy you said earlier"

"I just used that to leave that guy"

"Can I know who is he?" Dahyun asked.

"He's known for a fuckboy" mina chuckled.

"Everyone he sees turns him on"

"Even boys?" Dahyun asked.

"What no, only girls what do you think he's gay. Nah he almost fucked all the girls who's working in his company"

"Oh I see" dahyun nodded feeling something, one word 'fear'

*ding*

"And one thing"

"Avoid her" then mina left.

T.B.C.

A/N: lol

I wanna know your thoughts comment them down and vote.

Thank you everyone!🧡🤙