#4

"Uhhh... so why are we here chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked the girl who's sitting opposite to her.

"Dahyun unnie, you're finding work right?" She asked.

"Ahh yes, I was about to apply to some cafe, but you called and said it's emergency, so what's the emergency?" Dahyun said checking the time in her watch.

"Let's wait for a few seconds, she's coming"

"She who's she?" Dahyun and Tzuyu said in a sync.

"My unnie, Naye-"

"Sorry I'm late, because there's a traffic outside" A bunny looking girl said sitting beside her sister who kissed her in the cheek.

*sigh*

"My-my b-bad, I am Im Nayeon, Chaeyoung's sister" said forwarding her hand for a handshake.

Which The cousins shooked her hand.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Im, I'm Kim Dahyun, and this is my cousin Chou Tzuyu."

"Shall we start?"

"Start?" Dahyun asked

"You didn't tell her?" Nayeon asked in disbelief to her sister who's busy eating her strawberry cake.

"I want to let you tell her personally so that you would understand each other" eating her last bite of the cake she stood up and drags Tzuyu with her.

"I'll leave you both talking. We'll just eat icecream" said chae who didn't notice she's holding tzuyu's hand.

Grinning , tzuyu just let her drag herself by the small girl.

"Take care both of you" said dahyun who was waving, smiling at the two.

"So Ms. Kim shall we talk about work?"

"What kind of work is that Ms. Im?" The pale girl curiously asked.

"Do you want to be a secretary?" Nayeon asked.

"Kinda like it but , secretary to who though?"

"Do you know Myoi Mina?"

'Minari, let's go play in the park' Dahyun thought.

'Mina and Minari, hmmm quite familiar'

"Ms. Kim?"

"Not really, just saw her photo on a billboard" Dahyun shrugged.

"Do you want to be her secretary?"

"But I heard that she's cruel, so I'll just go" Dahyun said about to stand up.

" 4,000,000 won" Nayeon held Dahyun's wrist.

"W-what?"

'I mean I don't really need money, I just want to work so i can get out of my boredom..' Dahyun thought.

"I said if you accept being a secretary of Ms. Myoi, your salary will be 4,000,000 won"

"Please accept my offer, you're the only hope I have" Nayeon sadly said.

'Hope'

'Hope'

'Hope'

'Hyunnie, Hope is missing I can't find him'

"Sure"

T.B.C.

A/n: dahyun is having flashbacks eh