| DATE? |

Chapter 5- Harley

I never thought I would end up with such a good family (Well, my friends), a good house, and most of all, an amazing boyfriend.

Justin knows me as no one else does. He can easily figure out if I'm mad, sad, or even frustrated. 

He's the best thing that happened to me.

"Hey, Har?" Maddie comes in the door to my room.

I look at her, "Yeah?"

"We're wondering what you wanted for supper? It's your choice tonight." She tells me.

I nod before answering, "Ummm... what about sushi? Everyone likes it!" Sushi is my favorite thing ever, Megan and I go out to get it all the time, she loves it too.

"You're amazing. Also, Justin wants you for a minute!" She calls before leaving the room.

I set down the book I was reading about mind control and walked into the living room. Justin meets my eyes as I enter, and he eventually says, "I was wondering if you wanted to go on your first real date with me?"

My eyes widened, when I read about dates in books, they seem like a big deal. Am I going to have to look all prissy again?

As if reading my mind, he adds, "It's going to be small, wear something warm but also something that you can move in. I know you hate dresses."

"In that case... Of course! When?" I answer.

"How about tomorrow?" He suggests. I nod and go to get the girls.

____________________________________________

"Okay, we need to get this outfit. It would look amazing on you, and be perfect for the date!" Lyla exclaims.

We are currently at the mall, picking out an outfit for me to wear.

"OMG, you are so right!" Maddie and Megan agree.

Well... I guess I'm going on a date!

A/N

Date outfit next post. After the next post, I'm taking a break until 2022 lol.