| THE VISIT |

Lyla POV-

The morning that I was meeting my mother, I asked the girls to come and pick out an outfit with me. Mother and I had agreed to meet for supper at a pretty fancy restaurant, so the girls coordinated the outfit to go with the theme of the diner. 

At least when I went to see the person I hated the most, I would be doing it in style

********************************

"Oh my goodness! My baby!" My mother screeched, reaching out to hug me. 

"Hello, Mother," I said stiffly. 

"Now Darling, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about," She started, making herself comfortable at the table. "We're doing this photoshoot, and there's going to be this really cute guy there that is just a few months older than you..." I cut her off just as she starts getting into a betrothal. 

"Mother! You are not setting me up with some stupid rich kid just because you think I should be like you and marry for money!" I huffed, getting louder as I go. "Oh and by the way, I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me, I don't need a little bitch ass man to use me like a slut. I am not you Mother! You know what? I think I'll just call you Amaralie! You're no Mother!" 

Amaralie was my mother's name, and by the looks of her, she did not like me using it. 

"Listen here you ungrateful bitch, I gave you food and a roof over your head! You will marry this man when you are 18 whether you like it or not!" She yells at me. 

"Well, you're not gonna be my mother for long, so you can't force me to do anything!" I screamed back in her face. When she asked to meet up, I had already come up with a plan to change my birth records so that it'll say that Maddie's parents were my parents. I asked Maddie and her parents and they all said yes.