The Witch and Wizard

(POV:Writer(Me))

As Ares and Flounder swam in a hurry to get to Atlantica, they hadn't noticed the two eels hiding between the rocks spying on them. Both, identical in every aspect. But their eyes distinguished them, each one had a white one and the other was bright yellow, reflecting each others. The two eels got closer to each other until their cheeks touched, the eyes that were once white glowed a bright yellow showing the little merman's silhouette.

In the dark sides of the sea, a sea witch and young wizard looked at a crystal ball that glowed an eerie blue showing the young merman's silhouette. The witch was a six legged octopus, black and purple were her tentacles and white with grey streaks colored her short hair. The you wizard, her son resembled her dearly, the only difference was he was slimmer, younger and muscular.

-"Yes, hurry home, little prince"

-"We wouldn't want to miss old Daddy's celebration, now, would we?"

-"Ha! Celebration, indeed"

-"Oh, bah! In my day son, we had fantastical feasts, when I lived in the palace!"

-"And now look at me, wasted away to practically nothing, they even dragged you along with me"

-"Banished, exiled and practically starving, while he and his flimsy fish folk celebrate"

-"Then let's give them something to celebrate about, you know how much we both enjoy plotting" the young man's statement filled his mother's eyes with happiness.

-"Flotsam! Jetsam!" startled at their young master's voice, both eels bumped their head on the rock overhead they had been laying under.

-"I want you to keep an extra close watch on his handsome little son of his, he may be the key to Triton's undoing" there sinister like laughter was heard as it echoed out of the cave.

-Back To Atlantica-

(POV:Ares)

-"I just don't know what we're going to do with you, young man" father scolded me, disappointed that I had missed the music festival.

-"Father, I'm sorry. I just forgot"

-"Your the heir to the throne, it's time you showed some discipline and responsibility"

-"As a result of your careless behavior..."

-"Carless and reckless behavior!" Sebastian interrupted.

-"...The entire celebration was...uh"

-"Well, it was ruined! That's all! Completely destroyed!" Sebastian seemed more affected and interested by my absence in the festival than father did.

-"This concert was to be the pinnacle of my distinguished career. Now thanks to you, I am the laughingstock of the entire kingdom!"

-"But it wasn't his fault!" Flounder had come out from his hiding spot trying to help.

-"Uh..oh...first...uh...the shark chased us. Yeah, yeah and we tried to...but we couldn't, and he...grrr...and...and we...Whoa!"

-"And then we were safe, but then the seagull came, and it was 'this is this, and that is that' and..."Flounder kept going on and on, he hadn't realized he had messed up by talking about the seagull.

-"SEAGULL?! What? Oh! You went up to the surface again, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!"

-"Nothing happened...the most dangerous thing was the shark, and that was here at sea!"

-"Ares, how many times must we go through this?"

-"You could have been seen by one of those barbarians, by one of those humans!"

-"Father, they're not barbarians!"

-"They are dangerous!"

-"Do you think I want to see my heir, my youngest son snared by some fish-eater's hook?"

-"I'm 18 years old, I'm not a child anymore!"

-"Don't you take that tone of voice with me, young man!"

-"As long as you live under my ocean, you'll obey my rules!"

-"But if you would just listen..."

-"Not another word!"

-"And I am never, never to hear of you going to the surface again! Is that clear?!"

-"Yes, sir" I swam as fast as I could out of there with Flounder close behind me.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please let me know if there is any movie/book requests! I'm almost done with the one I'm writing now, and I think The Incredibles 2 might be next but I'm trying to sort out the ideas.

Bye!