48 || fairytales

[ it's actually the song above, I'm just using it!! Full credits to Gabby Sophia!! I love the song!! ]

Tommy sits on the couch as I walk into the living room, "it's finally coming out!" I squeel, sitting myself next to him.

"wooo!" Tommy cheers with a smile. I place my head on his shoulder, and put one of my fluffy blankets over both of us.

the countdown starts playing on the screen...

" 10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1 "

the video has a small clip saying...

𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐝 & 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭

it starts playing, and I hum along to it. Tommy smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Another villian defeated in the stroy,,,
another hero needs to get his glory,,,
So he took it on himself to take it on in the morning,,,

Josh, who's sitting on a chair beside the couch is also humming along, which makes me smile.

but what if he's not the bad guy?
what if he's not the bad guy?
the voice was taken from the mermaid,
but what if she took it in the first place?
And they belived her because of her pretty face?
maybe she's the one to blame

Tommy nods and mumbles under his breath, "knew there was gonna be a Disney refrence."

what if the bad guy wasn't the bad guy?
and the hero wasn't really good?
What if the damnsel in distress was living her life, and he took her away from the one she loved?

"you did include that line!" Josh chuckles quietly. I nod, "Wilbur was the one who dodn't like it..."

what if prince charming poisened sleeping beauty?
cause she rejected him the moment before?
And what if fiarytales don't end in happy endings, instead they end up in war?

---
time skip
---

I join a call with Galactic, June and Nikki. Fairytales was blasting through the entire call with June and Gala singing along with it.

Nikki was the first one to notice I had joined the call, but didn't mention it to the other girls, she just dm'd me on Discord.

"what if fairytales don't end in happy endings, but instead they end up in war?" June sings, nearing the end of the song?

"waaaar!" Gal finished, "I still need to get that little bit higher! But overall I have the song down pat."

"already?" I question with a small smile. The call goes silent, but then Morria smiles widely, "OBVIOUSLY!" She screams.

"well, I feel honoured!" I smile, "oh and it's not that high."

"I know! I just can't get the pitch right... you did it at the impossible middle..." Gal mumbles. I nod, "right. Totally."

"well, I wanna hear you do it!" June exclaims. I hum, "really?"

"yes!" All three girls answer.

"what if fairytales don't end in happy endings..." I start with a small smile, "instead they end up in war? Waar!" I do the ending 'war' perfectly and the three cheer.

"I love the song, Lil!" Nikki complements with a smile. I return the smile, and change the song to one of Morrias.

"this is supposed to be your day, but okay..." Morria mumbles under her breath, making me giggle.

* * *

I've created new covers!! I'm still playing around with how I completely want them,  so there might be another change in the future!!

and this isn't the '10 chapter rule' (obv) because I have something diffrent planned... ;)