Chapter Seven | Heartbroken

Chapter 7 | heartbroken
•••

Greys pov

"Stop Talking to Gabriella" Maya says.

"What?" I say, confused as hell. Where'd she even get that from.

"I said I want you to stop talking to Gabriella." She says with a raised eyebrow.

What. The. Fuck.?

"And why would I do that?" I say sternly.

"Because I said so, or we're breaking up." She says

"I won't do that Maya, stop messing around" I say grinning.

"I'm not joking. Stop talking to her." She says

"She's my best friend Maya." I say running my hands through my hair.

"Ok choose, either "your bestie" or me." She says.

"What the fuck Maya? Why do you care so much if I talk to her?" I say loudly, there is no way she's actually going to make me choose.

We start getting looks in the hallway. And that's when I see Bella walking over here with Brian.

Fuck.

Mayas pov

I see the way he looks at her.

The way his eyes glow when she walks into the room.

The way he smiles when she looks at him.

The way he hugs her.

The way he comforts her.

The way he talks about her.

The way he protects her.

He's in love with her.

And that "her" isn't me. It's fucking Gabriella.

I couldn't stand that it wasn't me. Sure he choose me to be his girlfriend, but that wasn't enough. I wanted all of his attention even if that means making him cut her off.

I don't care if I was being selfish or greedy. I'm going to make him love me the way he loves her.

I'm gonna make him forget about her.

Just watch.

Greys pov

I couldn't fucking believe her.

"I'm not doing that Maya." I say.

"Oh really? Then I'll tell everyone that Gabriellas mom just went to jail for doing drugs and oh, everyone will love this one, that she has an eating disorder." She says, smiling.

There's no way she's threatening me right now.

"How the fuck do you even know about that?!" I yell in her face.

"I have my ways, now choose. Since your the only one who knows, she'll think you told everyone and she'll never forgive you. Or you just simply stop talking to her."

___

Bella means the world to me. I've known her my whole life, I can't ruin her life. She wouldn't survive thinking that I told everyone. It feels like Maya is suffocating me and I can't breathe.

"Maya said I have to stop talking to you " I say clenching my jaw.

My heart shattered when I saw her start tearing up. It felt like a stab in the heart. She looked heartbroken, but there was nothing I felt empty. Like nothing mattered anymore. If I didn't have Gabriella, I was nothing.