Chapter 41: Konoha Band Camp Part 2

-Day 1 at Konoha Camp-

{Sasuke's POV}

Since me along with everyone else made it to the band room at the camp, Gau-Sensei along with the other grown ups in this room are going to have a quick meeting and then we'll be practicing after that.

"Alright students listen up, me along with your other sensei and three counselors will be explaining to all of you the details about the competition and the nationals during this meeting, any questions?" Gai-Sensei said as he just asked one of us if we had any questions about everything so I raised my hand.

"Yes Sasuke?" Gai-Sensei asked.

"For the nationals, are we supposed to wear the same school uniforms just like the competition if we have ever won the competition first?" I asked.

"No my boy, for the nationals, you'll be wearing the formal outfits like girls will be wearing dresses and guys wearing suits and it's all black, girls was also not allowed to wear colored hair accessories and they'll be wearing black hair accessories only. You along with your classmates will be not wearing the school uniforms at the nationals because it's a requirement to wear formal outfits at the nationals only, right my boy?" Gai-Sensei answered to my question and I nodded without responding to him.

"Anyone else wanted to ask?" Gai-Sensei asked everyone else besides me since I'm the first one who asked him the question and Sakura raised her hand.

"Yes Sakura?" Gai-Sensei asked.

"Do you know what piece we're going to perform at the nationals?" Sakura asked.

"Good question Sakura, for the nationals, you along with your classmates will be performing a piece called Wind Of Provence." Gai-Sensei answered to her question. Holy shit. My mom used to played this piece back in her high school days, I loved this piece so much.

"Anyone else?" Gai-Sensei asked and then Naruto raised his hand, I wonder what is his question is.

"Yes Naruto the soloist?" Gai-Sensei asked my boyfriend for his question.

"What time we're supposed to meet up at both competition and nationals." he asked him.

"We're supposed to meet up at Konoha theater at 10:30am for both competition and nationals." Gai-Sensei answered.

"Anyone? Anyone wanted to ask more questions from us about the details?" Gai-Sensei asked all of us and we shooked our heads as a no answer.

"Alright then let's start practicing, one, two, three and four." Gai-Sensei ordered us to play the first part of the piece for the competition first then tomorrow he'll made us practice the second piece for the nationals.

We're started playing the first part of Wind Of Provence but then some of us including me messed up the parts of this piece, shit.

"Stop." Gai-Sensei said in his usual cheerful tone as he raised his hand like he's tolding us to stop playing cause we messed up exactly like me so we decided to stop practicing.

"Brass?" Gai-Sensei called us out.

"Yes Sensei?" we answered to him.

"I'll let Kakashi talk, go ahead." Gai-Sensei replied but this time, he's going to let Kakashi-Sensei explain to all of us after he just interrupted our practice.

"Thanks Gai, like I was trying to say to y'all, I wanted all of you brass section to start practice with the tones, valves and sheets with Anko so get going brass section." Kakashi-Sensei ordered us to go with Anko-Sensei to practice any lessons with her.

"Hai Sensei." we answered him and then we followed Anko-Sensei to the another room so all the brass section including me will be practicing with her for today so we made it there.