Chapter 5: Band Try Outs

{Sasuke's POV}

It's been 2 years since we're started middle school and we just started our 8th grade year, me, Naruto and Kiba were walking over to the band hall.

Damn, it was very loud and crowded because there's also a lot of kids like us who's joining band as well, I'm excited.

Kiba saw our friends Shikamaru and Choji who were new students of this school, we walked over to them and Choji was giving us group hug.

"We'll glad to see you guys again!" Choji yelled while he and Shikamaru still giving us group hugs.

After hugging each other, we're going inside of the band room for try outs, I'm super excited and nervous as hell.

We're inside of the band room, I told them to spilt up to pick their instruments, I'm walking over to the euphonium section and I'm so nervous.

It's going to be my first time trying to play the euphonium and my heart started beating hard.

I told the band director to take a picture of me holding the euphonium so I can send it to my mom after school because she's on a business trip along with my dad so it's just me and Itachi being home alone for now.

First, I'm going to take a picture of me holding the euphonium then I'm going to try the mouthpiece and last but at least is I'm going to try to play the euphonium.

I take the mouthpiece and then I heard a trumpet sound coming from the trumpet section then I realized that it was my crush Naruto who blew the trumpet.

Damn, he's so good playing that trumpet, he's really talented, amazing.

I practiced making a buzz sound before I'm placing the mouthpiece on my soft lips.

I buzzed inside the mouthpiece and it sounded like Choji's fart, he always farting in classes and it stinks so bad, kami.

It also sounds good before I'm placing the mouthpiece into the euphonium so the band director telling me to play a scale.

I played the euphonium just like my mom does and it sounded so beautiful, it sounds exactly like my mom's sound.

I'm taking it, and I'm walking over to Naruto and my friends checking them out.

~Time Skip~

We just did our try outs today and it was successful, and we played super good.

Then we're heading back to class until we're going home after school, I hope I can play for my family and friends but mostly my crush Naruto, it was amazing.

[A/N: Sorry about the shortest chapter, I'm too lazy to type all of the letters.]