Chapter 17: Sasuke's Euphonium Solo

{Naruto's POV}

I left my house by 8:30 pm just to go jogging around Konoha city because I needed to exercise from eating too much meal my mom cooked for me and my family.

While I was still jogging, I heard a unique euphonium sound coming from the park next to the cemetery, wait where is that beautiful sound coming from?

I'm going to the park to go check on the sound and go see who's playing at 9pm during night time.

I checked it out myself and I realized that it was Sasuke who's playing the beautiful sound on the euphonium.

Oh shit, he noticed me by watching him playing the euphonium at the Konoha park at night by standing behind a large tree. He removed his lips from his mouthpiece and he stared at me, blushing.

"N-Naruto...w-what are you d-doing h-here?" Sasuke asked me as he's stuttering and blushing at me while he's holding his instrument as well.

"Oh I was jogging around Konoha City and I went to the park because I heard a beautiful sound coming from the park so I decided to go check them out and I saw you playing music, you're amazing Sasuke." I said as I explained everything to him and he started blushing and smile at the same time.

"T-Thanks Naruto. I d-didn't know you can heard me playing music." Sasuke replied while he's still blushing as he's stuttering and holding his instrument before he started asking me like.

"Naruto do you want me to play a solo for you?" Sasuke asked me in his shy tone with his small smile and blushing.

"Yes I wanted to see and hear you play please!" I replied in my excited voice because I wanted Sasuke to play the solo for me.

"Don't be so loud dobe, you'll wake everyone up." Sasuke whispered to my ear in his annoyed tone.

"Hehe sorry about that Sasuke." I replied as I chuckled in embarrassment and sweatdropping on my head.

"Mhm... I'm going to play my solo Naruto so listen to this." Sasuke said as he chuckled a little bit. Then he's taking a deep breath and placing his soft lips into the mouthpiece before he started playing music, only for me.

He begin playing the solo on his euphonium and I see him blushing at me while he's still playing.

'He's amazing.' I thought while I'm listening to the sound coming from Sasuke and I started smiling a lot while he' continuing playing the lovely solo.

And now this solo got stuck inside my mind non-stop whatever I wanted to hear Sasuke more than a single song.

He stopped playing music then he looked at me with a huge blush on his face and asked.

"What do you think Naruto?" Sasuke asked me in his shy tone and he started blushing as he's holding his instrument.

"I love it Sasuke, dattebayo." I answered with my big smile and this makes Sasuke blushed and he's extremely happy about my opinion.

"T-Thank you Naruto but I'm hungry, can we go to Mcdonald's?" he asked me again but in different sentences and not gotta lie, I'm also hungry as well.

"I'm hungry too so sure, let's go to Mcdonald's." I replied as I walked away and he followed me into Konoha City to go find the nearest Mcdonald's.

-5 minutes later-

We're made it to Mcdonald's to eat some quick meal since it's only 11:10 pm right now before 12am happened so we decided to go eat.

I ordered a cheeseburger, regular chicken sandwich and a large coke while Sasuke ordered a spicy chicken sandwich with only lettuces, tomatoes and no mayo with small fries and large sprite and we're going to eat now.

While we're still eating our meal, a old man who's in his early 70s. He's walking towards Sasuke with a huge smile on his face like.

"Oh my goodness, kid are you Sasuke Uchiha, the famous euphonist Mikoto Uchiha's son?" the old man asked Sasuke while he's just being excited to see the famous euphonist's son for the first time at Mcdonald's.

"Yes sir, I'm the son of the best and famous euphonium player Mikoto Uchiha. Why? Are you happy to see me?" Sasuke replied to the old man with his small smile and sweatdropped.

"Of course I'm excited to see Mikoto's son for the first time because I loved her music, her concerts and more. Your mother was amazing." the old man replied as he smiled and I smiled too.

"Thank you so much, I'll really appreciate it." Sasuke said as he's showing the old man the euphonium he's currently holding it right now.

"Wow, that's awesome kid." the old man replied as he's surprised in happiness.

"Thank you for your kind words about my friend and his euphonium sir." I said as I'm giving him a quick hand shake.

"You're welcome, I'll be going now, bye kids." the old man said as he's leaving the restaurant and me and Sasuke were going back to eating.

~Time Skip~

{Sasuke's POV}

Damn the food was delicious and I still have my large cup of sprite and carrying my euphonium with me at the same time.

"Thank you for the food Naruto." I said as I'm drinking my soda and then Naruto started hugging me and I blushed extra red.

"No problem Sasuke and I'll be heading home now, I'll see you soon." Naruto replied while he's patting my head and then he left.

I walked inside of my house then sitting down on the couch so I can finally relax now from practicing and still holding my euphonium.

"I'm home." I said as I'm letting my family know that I just got home from the park.

"Welcome home son." my dad said while he's drinking his can of diet soda because he's diabetic.

"Hi sweetie, how's your practice at the park?" my mom asked me with her smile but where's Itachi.

"It was good and relaxing mom, but where's Itachi at?" I asked both of my parents about my older brother.

"Itachi was in his room and he's asleep right now." my dad answered as he and my mom were going to their bedroom so they can go asleep.

"Sasuke, it's time for you to go to bed now, good night." my mom said and she's giving me a kiss on my forehead like a motherly love.

"Night." I responded to my parents as I'm heading to my bedroom, packing my euphonium back into the case and getting on my bed and fell asleep for the next day of school.