Chapter 45: Hinata's Feelings For Sakura

-Same day at Konoha Camp-

{Author's POV}

Sasuke was heading to the courtyard while he's carrying his euphonium with him to go find Hinata alone at the courtyard.

He spotted Hinata, she just playing her clarinet while she's still crying and listening to music at the same time.

"Oi Hinata." Sasuke called her name out and she noticed him talking to her and she stopped practicing her clarinet then she looked up at him and she wiped her tears away.

"H-Huh?" she answered him as she just stuttered quietly and removed her earphones from her both ears.

"Are you alright? Sakura told me you were crying while playing your instrument. What's wrong?" he asked.

Hinata doesn't want to tell Sasuke about her feelings for Sakura and she thinks that Sakura didn't feel the same away as she does. She decided to tell the raven her secret about her and the pink haired girl's closest friendship.

"I-I have feelings f-for Sakura e-ever since we w-were little kids and I d-don't know what to s-say to her..." Hinata explained with her blush showing as she stuttered a lot because she's being too nervous.

She also told Sasuke a whole story about her closest friendship with Sakura ever since they are reunited together at their middle school competition and her feelings for the pink haired girl.

..................Flashback started......................

-4 years ago-

{Still Author's POV}

Sakura and Hinata used to hanging out together as best friends until they both reached middle school and Sakura have to go to Nekoma Middle School for her scholarship, leaving Hinata behind and all alone.

Hinata missed Sakura so much but she has no choice to separate Sakura all because of her aunt who is Neji's mother, transfer her to Suna Middle School where Neji was at. She walked up to Neji with her body shaking her body like she's having an anxiety attack because she's nervous.

"W-Where are you g-going Neji?" she asked the older Hyuga in her shy tone.

"I'm going to band for practice, are you interesting about joining band this year Hinata?" Neji asked which that question made Hinata excited about her joining band since she'd been wanted to play the clarinet for middle school and high school band.

"I-I'd love to!" Hinata answered in her excited tone and Neji looked too happy about it so he decided to take his younger cousin to the club to sign her up.

After Hinata just signed up for the band, a boy with red hair, no eyebrows and a birthmark it was on his head who's also a first year student as well, same age as Hinata and he walked up to her with his small smile showing.

"You're joining band too?" the redheaded boy asked Hinata.

"Y-Yeah..." Hinata mumbled quietly and she looked down in embarrassment from her social anxiety she actually has as a child.

"Me too, wanna be my friend? I'm Gaara and I played the clarinet." the boy introduced himself as Gaara to navy blue haired girl and she nodded.

"S-Sure I'll be your friend!" she replied.

The boy smiled at Hinata as he walked away from the short haired girl and she followed him behind. And that's how she met Gaara and reunited with Neji.

'Hinata seems really enjoyed the band club, I'm so happy for her.' Neji thought.

-3 months later at the competition-

Hinata was so nervous when she and the others were prepared to play for this year's competition for middle schoolers.