Chapter 43: Konoha Band Camp Part 4

-Day 3 at Konoha Camp-

{Sasuke's POV}

It's now my third day at the camp and I'm about to get myself ready as usual so we all going to get some breakfast.

I changed my shirt into my new shirt it has the puppet was from Jigsaw I got for Christmas last year and I hope this was allowed to wear that in the band room and I also had some hair clips on cause why not.

"Sasuke come here." Naruto called out my name while I'm unpacking my euphonium from the case and I'm bring them with me like always.

"Yes Usuratonkachi?" I replied with my cutest smile and blushed a little bit.

"Are you being prepared to win gold at the competition?" Naruto asked me.

"Of course I'm prepared to win gold you idiot." I replied back as I started chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah yeah, let's go to practice now come on." Naruto said as he's dragging me while he's carrying his trumpet and sheets on his left hand before everyone else showed up.

{Author's POV}

Everyone showed up at the main band room because they have to repractice with the same pieces of Wind Of Provence and Cresent Moon Dance.

However, Sasuke was having trouble reading the notes of his music sheets so he have to wrote them down to make sure that he can try to play again without messing up the sound.

'Damn it, how am I supposed to read sheets over and over again.' Sasuke thought as he's rubbing his head and then he drank his water bottle before playing the instrument.

"Okay everyone, we wanted you guys to practice with your tones first and then you'll get to the main sound, understand?" Kakashi asked while Gai and the three counselors were just standing there watching their students practice the sheets with their instruments.

"Hai." all of the students answered.

"One, two, three, four." Kakashi conducted the students to start practicing and they started playing their instruments to be able to play the music sheets correctly.

'I wonder why is Kabuto-Senpai was being more too emotional than he's usually is.' Sasuke thought the question about the third year euphonium section leader who stopped playing.

"Kabuto, is there something wrong with you?" Kakashi asked the third year band president about something was wrong with him.

"No Kakashi-Sensei I'm fine." Kabuto answered in his usual voice while he's faking his smile to hide his real emotion.

"Okay then." Kakashi said before he's going to conduct the students again.

"One, two, three, four!" he conducted his students to play their parts and they started practicing.

Sasori and Suigetsu sitting all the way of the room just filming everyone playing instruments while Suigetsu was just reading the book.

"Does it come out good?" Suigetsu asked him while he's drinking a cup of water.

"Yeah." Sasori answered.

"At least the sound has came out better than before." Suigetsu said.

"Is that just me or Kabuto-Senpai has been acting strange lately every time he isn't around us?" Sasori asked as he's pointing at Kabuto with his confused face.

"I don't know, I'm usually saw him being his usual self everytime he's around us." Suigetsu responded.

"Maybe we should ask him what is going on with him." the white and blue tipped haired male added the sentences to the red haired male.