Chapter 46: Konoha Band Camp Part 6

-Day 5 at Konoha Camp-

{Sasuke's POV}

Finally it's morning time which that shit is annoying as hell, I hated being a morning person and I'm more like a night person cause no reason.

I'm still tired just like yesterday all because I didn't get enough sleep last night due to my nightmares and I'm happy Naruto was being there for me and he cuddled me.

Shit, I've been having brain farts for a while due to me having trouble reading the music sheets lately and now it's getting better today, thanks to god.

Originally, I was supposed to skip practice to have a talk with Neji-Senpai this morning about Hinata but I knew my section leader would always asking everyone about my absent so I didn't skipped practice today.

While I was walking to the storage room with my boyfriend to grab our instruments, we saw Sakura running towards us while she's sweating on her face and holding her flute.

"Guys!" Sakura shouted.

"What's going on Sakura?" I asked.

"It's about the club president!" Sakura yelled as she's panting a lot and she stopped before explaining everything to both of us.

"What happened?" Naruto asked.

"I heard everything from vice president Ayame-Senpai who was talking about him this morning. She listened to Kabuto-Senpai talking to her about his relationship with his father by forcing him to quit band to focus on his exams!" Sakura explained the whole situation about our band president.

Me and Naruto were shocked as fuck, damn I didn't know Kabuto-Senpai had a relationship with his father before but I needed to know why so I pretended to be dumb so I would've know the truth from him by now.

"How did you know about the club president's father Sakura?" Naruto asked her.

"Did you know that Sasuke's father used to worked with Kabuto-Senpai's father, right?" she asked and my boyfriend shaked his head as a no answer.

"How the hell did you know about my father?" I asked Sakura in my monotone voice and I sightly glared at her.

"I don't know, I think Mei-Senpai mentioned that the band club president's father used to co-conducting in the wind orchestra while your father was still the main conductor back in Tokyo." she explained it to me.

"Who told you about the president's father forcing him to quit band just to focus on the exams?" Naruto asked.

"No one and that's all I ever heard about him..." Sakura responded as she sighed and looked down.

Wait, so that fucking explains why Kabuto-Senpai was being selfish and rude to me and everyone else. He's probably had a toxic relationship with his father but what about his mother?

It makes a lot of sense now and I just wanted to find out his secrets about his personal life later on.

"Anyways come on guys, we're gonna be late for practice!" Sakura shouted at us as she ran away and we walked behind her.

-5 minutes later-

Thankfully Sakura didn't made us got late for band practice, I went to go sat in my usual seat everyday and we're waited until Gai-Sensei showed up to teach us.

While I'm writing some sheets, I heard my section leader was talking to himself right beside me and why the hell is he talking about? Is he really that weird or what?

I was about to ignore him and I just wanted to practice with my euphonium alone without any drama today but, he just literally stared at me with his usual fake smile.