Hero Suit

I left the hero costume design intentionally ambiguous, that way everyone could pick a design they liked! (Because if it were up to me, everything in this story would be black.) I did want to explain a couple of features it has, though.

1) We already mentioned this, but shock absorbing soles in the boots. Y/N is usually moving at high speeds while working and slowing down isn't always their top priority, so these help with rough landings.

2) The suit itself is thermoregulatory, meaning it keeps Y/N warm in cold climates and cool in hotter climates. Obviously, there's limits to this. Like, you can't jump into a fire or arctic waters and expect the suit to save you. It does help when flying at high altitudes (it do be cold up there), or spending extended periods of time in desert-like climates.

3) A utility belt with painkillers and very minor first aid equipment. There are also 3 throwing knives in a sheath on the back of the belt (so they don't interfere with movement).

4) Also mentioned before, it came with a visor to protect Y/N's eyes while flying. It was originally modeled after Hawk's visor, but had a design change after Y/N scoffed at it (*cough* couldn'tfindit *cough*). It's now a helmet-visor combo; think motorcycle helmet. I have the drawing skills of a turnip, so use your imaginations.

5) The bottom of the helmet is a respirator to filter out smoke or other dangerous airborne agents.

6) This one's really more for the ladies, but... *whispers* it has pockets.

7) It's now padded around the torso, and the boots have armor-like shin guards.

Okay, that's all. You can get back to the story now.