Episode 2: Rival Rez

*Crystal was aimlessly walking around a dark, empty room. She didn't know how she got here, or why she's here. Confused and scared, she stood up and started looking for Amy*

Crystal: Amy? ......Amy, are you here somewhere?

*A strange mysterious voice then spoke to Crystal*

Voice: Cᵣᵧₛₜₐₗ....

Crystal: Huh? Who was that?

Voice: Cᵣᵧₛₜₐₗ...

*Crystal starts to hear footsteps.*

Crystal: *steps back in fear* W-Who's there?

*The voice got louder, and a shadow starts to form below Crystal.*

Voice: Crystal...you betrayed me...

Crystal: O-oh no... no no I recognized that voice! 0~0

*All of a sudden, a huge tentacle appeared from under Crystal, and quickly grabbed her.*

Crystal: AAA! LET ME GO! GET ME OUTTA HERE! >< *panics and cries, but is unable to escape the tentacle*

*Crystal panics and cries as she tries to wrangle her way out of the tentacle, but she is unable to escape it. Just then, a dark shadowy figure, which bares a striking resemblance to DJ Octavio, appeared right in front of her.*

Shadow DJ Octavio: Crystal, you betrayed me and abandoned our army.

Crystal: *breaks into tears* I-I'm sorry master. I-just...I..wanted a better life....P-please forgive me...

Shadow DJ Octavio: Do you really expect me to sympathize with that pathetic excuse?

*The tentacle tightens its grab on Crystal.*

Shadow DJ Octavio: *summons a giant fist, similar to the one in his mech suit* I don't take excuses Crystal, you should know that. And now that you betrayed all of us, I'LL MAKE YOU PAY! *launches fist at Crystal*

Crystal: AAAAA-

Amy: CRYSTAL!

Crystal: *wakes up* GAH! H-huh? ...So..that was just a dream....

Amy: Dude, you're ok? When I woke up, you were screaming and tearing up a lot while you're asleep. :/

Crystal: I'm....I'm fine...I just...had a bad dream, that's all....

Amy: Oh....do you want to talk about it or...

*Crystal looks away from Amy with a despondent look.*

Amy: ....I see...

Crystal: So um...what are we doing today?

Amy: Oh, right! Now that you're part of my team, I made sure to let my other teammates know last night. They want to meet you in the plaza. So uh, make sure to look fresh today. We'll head out in a couple minutes.

Crystal: :0 ok! *immediately hops out of the couch and gets dressed*

*Amy and Crystal both got dressed, and then headed out to Inkopolis Square, using the subway as usual. When they got there, Amy started looking for her teammates.*

Crystal: So uh...where are they?

Amy: I told them to meet me here...wait I see them! Crystal, they're over there by that pole!

*Amy and Crystal walk to a purple Inkling and a blue inkling that's wearing a gas mask.*

Freddy: And so after many shipping delays, I now finally have every My Squid Academia figurine ever made.