Chapter 3

Switch on your transpod. Go to 'History Text'.
Class 7

Lesson 5

World War 3 and the Destruction of the Previous Age

<excerpts>
As we have learnt before, many countries had now acquired nuclear weapons. Most countries include North Korea, the United States of America, Iraq, Russia, Pakistan, etc. the main suppliers in the stage before the war were USA and Russia.

<excerpts>
The cause of the Great War, as it came to be known, was the deteriorating sources of natural resources and minerals. Fresh water was scarce, and most fossil fuels were completely used up. This war was predicted by scientists and ultimately the world split into major powers, much like WW2.

Switch on your transpod. Go to 'Science Text'.
Class 7

<excerpts>
The last age was almost completely wiped out due to weapons of mass destruction, i.e. , nuclear weapons. Surprisingly, microorganisms remained. They had evolved to sustain conditions this violent.

<excerpts>
Slowly, humans were able to make a comeback. The DNA and RNA had remained and scientists are still trying to figure out how we came to exist. The System has given duties to a certain section to clean up the earth and try to restore its natural state. After 96 years of advanced technological developments, only primitive parts remain untouched.

Switch on your transpod. Go to 'System Text'.
Class 7

<excerpts>
The System had been established 90 years ago for the smooth functioning of society. Since this age has literally risen from the ashes of the previous age, it is known as the Age of the Phoenix, named after a mythical bird.

<excerpts>
The System ensures the safety of its residents and is a global network of individual societies. The headquarters of The System are in the same place the previous age's headquarters were. This place, unlike all the others, retains its former name- Geneva.

----------------------------------------------

So this is basically a view of The System.
I'll be doing these types of chapters every 2-3 chapters. They are just a break from the story to explain stuff.

If you have any questions about wtf is happening then feel free to ask me.

Love you all. 😘

Vote, comment and share, my lovelies!!!

~Storylover276 ❤️