4

dear james potter,

random question.

do you remember the time we went to hogsmeade in the middle of the night? that was fun. we got strawberry ice-cream, which i never thought would be good until i tried it. then we traded jackets -- mine was fucking miniature compared to you -- and just sang at that little karaoke place like idiots until we got kicked out.

that was the best fucking day of my life.

i bet you remember it. i bet you think about it. come on, there's no way you've forgotten about me that easily. it'd be nice to know if you thought of me as much as i think about you.

i bet that lily goes to her friends and brags about how you're 'so unique' and all that shit, but i heard from a little birdie -- sirius i mean -- that the two of you went to hogsmeade this weekend, ate strawberry ice-cream, traded jackets, and went to the karaoke bar and sang like idiots.

that's funny, i'm getting a strange sense of deja vu- oh that's right, we did that a month ago. come on potter, at least be original with your girlfriend, she deserves that much.

so...when are you going to tell her that we did that too? it's sad, because she thinks it's special, but the truth is that all your romantic ideas are reused.

heard you two made out in our spot. our spot. what. the. fuck.

i found that spot, that was our spot. i made those fucking jokes that make her laugh so damn hard.

i bet you get deja vu when she's with you.

we're so alike, me and lily. both bookworms, used to be friends with snape until he mad fun of our bloodline, both liked you, and we both kept you on your toes.

i really hate to think that i was just 'your type'.

whatever, fuck you potter. i hope you and that redheaded beautiful piece of shit burn in hell.

nah not really.

signed,

R.A.B.