9

TW; negative self-talk! remember that an ex should never make you feel this bad, and if they broke up with you it's because you were just too awesome for them to stay with.

---

dear james potter,

i kind of want to throw myself off the tallest tower, because all i hear is praise for evans, miss "too good to be true"

she's got paper white teeth, a perfect body. wish i didn't care, but have you seen her?

i know her looks aren't my lack, but it still feels like that weight is on my back, and i can't let it go.

comparison is killing me. slowly.

i think i think too much, and she doesn't even know me. i'm just so sick of myself, and i'd rather be anyone, anyone else.

this jealousy started following me.

i see her getting all the things i want, i'm happy for her but then again, i'm not.

fuck, i sound crazy. her win isn't my loss, i know it's true, but i just can't help getting caught up in the storm of comparison, even if it's killing me.

i hate myself because of you, good job.

all your friends are so cool, you go out every night on your new fancy brooms, seems like your living the life.

you've got a pretty face, a pretty girlfriend too. i wanna be her so bad and i don't even know her.

all i see is what you wanted me to be. happier, prettier, and it makes me jealous.

i'm losing it and all i get is jealousy, and more jealousy.

i fucking hate me.

love,
R.A.B.