8

dear james potter,

good for you.

good for you, three months with your girlfriend! remember when you promised we'd rule the world?

good for you, i guess that you've been working on yourself. have you finally been talking to pomfrey about your anger issues? great, now you can be a better man for your new girl.

good for you, you're looking happy and healthy, but not me, you know, if you ever cared to ask.

good for you, i guess you're doing great out there without me, dumbass. merlin, i wish i could do that. i've lost my mind and i spend my nights crying in the corner stall in the boys restroom. you're just so unaffected, but i guess good for you.

good for you, i guess you're getting all the thing you want, you got a new broom and the order's really taking off. it's like we never even happened, so what the fuck is up with that?

good for you, you act like you never even met me. don't you remember that one night when you swore to merlin i was the only person who got you? well fuck that, fuck you. you don't have to hurt the way you know that i do.

but you know, good for you.

i dunno, maybe i'm too emotional, but your apathy was like a wound in salt. i'm probably too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all.

good for you, you seem like you're doing great.

like a fucking sociopath.

love,
R.A.B.