"We're getting married!"  Carina cried. 

"She couldn't wait to tell you personally!" Jack added, them both flashing their rings together in my face and grinning like crazy.

Okay. Honestly? The first emotion I felt was happiness, then shock, then the realisation how much she'd matured over the years. 

"Congratulations!" I beamed, matching their energies. "Let's sit down" I added, gesturing towards a table. "What'll you have?"

Jack ordered cappuccino and Carina said the longest name she found on the menu. "You better get this right Kriti" I shot her a look. 

She timidly nodded.

I knew she was gonna mess up, I had faith in her.

                                                                                          * * *

The days went by quickly, drowning me in emotions. 

Carina looked gorgeous in her white gown, her hair decorated with little crystal pins adorning her loose bun.  A lot of people were invited at the wedding, her ex boyfriends, her jealous friends, her obnoxious psychic.

I have lost count of the times I've thought about Edward since we last met, well I've been thinking of him since we first met so. I flew with Carina for the wedding preparations the next day. I don't have his number, which just made me feel stupid because how can we both forget to exchange numbers!?

I fly back home tomorrow. I wonder if he still visits the coffee shop.