ELEVEN

WE BROKE OUT OF THE PRISON.

Not broke out per say, a guard opened the door for us. We were ushered somewhere, took so many turns from the many hallways that I lost track, this place was a labyrinth.

Finally, we reached a room. Nervousness rose up my throat. My groin bubbling with anxiety. This was the most alive i had ever felt – there lies a strange sort of adventure in danger.

Both glass doors flung open. Inside walls were either metallic or painted posh white. I smelled trouble. My heart flung up and down...desperate to get out....desperate for this to end and yet at the same time i was focused on each minute passing inside this place with maniac alertness, like i was consumed with 10 cups of coffee.

A short old balding man came forward leaving the discussion untended with another thin tall man beside him.
He looked at us with an amusing expression as he walked toward us. His powerful aura emanating from a distance. Slightly overweight, gray hair, onto trouble old eyes – as old as his other body.
Although he must at max be 50.

"Kids." he smiled.

I do not know exactly at what moment the conversation slipped, but before i could wrap my my mind around everything happening. Edward was being beaten to death. Allisia biting the hand of a guard. Someone was pulling me from behind. All i could hear were screams, ear piercings screams.

In my own voice.

I was the one screaming.