Chapter XXI: Evil's End (Part I)

GMCMB, 16th of July, 20XX.

It has been two weeks since the whole mission. The Kostrad has denied the request of the Jietai to act as cannon fodder, as the Kostrad feels that they can handle the situation by themselves, which causes quite a tension between the Jietai and TNI Kostrad. Though, the Jietai liaison, Yanagida, was permitted to stay. But, for almost two weeks, Yanagida was kept dark from any information about the TNI's movement.

Yanagida worries about his predicament. It could possible that it was the information he gave that caused him this. Of course by that, I mean how he lied about the actual numbers. Instead of somewhere between 500,000 as he stated before, the actual numbers went around about 800,000. As well as mercenary forces he had hired from other kingdoms around 400,000. That's a whopping 1,200,000 men under him.

It was a staggering amount of men, and it was incredibly impressive for a man such as he, to have gathered so many men under him. The numbers outnumbered the battle of Thermopylae or the Battle of Lake Poyang. But he had no choice but to lie. Had he told them the truth, the Coalition Force at GMCMB will surely rethink twice, and deny his plea of a two-pronged attack. But in the end, it doesn't matter anymore. His plea has been rejected and was confined to his room, with no information flowing from them.

Yanagida went to his cellphone, as he dials someone.

"Itami, you're there?"

"Yeah, I'm here." Said Itami. "How is it going?"

"Yeah, it's not that good." Said Yanagida. "I just contacted General Hazama about the situation. Might as well tell you the situation."

"So, what's up?" Asked Itami.

"The TNI has been keeping me in the dark for these last two weeks, and I can't seem to get any solid information about what's going on here." Said Yanagida. "My attendance in meetings is cut short, my freedom of walking around the base is severely limited."

"But, strange activities are going on here." Said Yanagida. "The TNI is preparing something big. And they don't want us to know about it."

"So, why tell me?" Asked Itami.

"Well, I thought you could give me some insight on things. Maybe you could predict what they would do next." Asked Yanagida.

"Well, I'm no seer, Yanagida. I can't tell you what they would exactly do." Said Itami. "But I could tell you, that those fellas will always surprise you."

"So, you mean to tell me, they're probably trying to pull off something surprising?" Asked Yanagida.

"Yeah, that's about it." Said Itami. "You done?"

"Yeah, that's all I guess." Said Yanagida.

"If that's all, I'm headin' out." Said Itami. "The girls are being persistent in shopping again. I gotta go."

Itami hung up, leaving Yanagida alone.

°°°°°°

At the same time. The War Room in GMCMB.

A meeting is currently held. A joint meeting between three military organizations, of three different powers. The Tentara Nasional Indonesia from Indonesia, The Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri from Turkey, and the Indian Armed Forces from India.

Without the knowledge of other powers, namely the Jietai, the Kostrad, and the other two nations have given the commanding officers in GMCMB had full authority over the effort to stop the Saderan Civil War.

The War Room is filled with various commanders of each army, with god knows what kind of military capabilities they possess. The TNI is adept at guerilla, as they have been encountering armed criminal groups in Papua, as well as peacekeeping missions across the world. The Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri are known for their participation in many world conflicts, notable in the Cyprus War and Korean War, and their intervention in the Syrian Civil War. As for the INAF, their history in the Indo-Pakistani War and of the Indo-Pakistani border skirmishes, as well the Kashmir Skirmishes with China has gotten them battle-hardened.