Chapter 13 - Run With a Pack

Evening 8 pm

I walk to my baby's desk and saw her looking at the paperwork very seriously . She was so serious that she didn't even noticed my presence . So I decided to play with her . Instead of going form the front door , I went to Nedley's office . I opened the door from it and quietly went to her desk from behind . She seems to understand someone's presence and sniffs the air with her nose . Before she could take a good amount of scent , I quickly ran towards her and hugged her behind .

" Hey baby "

" Hey cutie , how was your day ? "

" Pretty boring you know all paperwork stuffs , various idiots from Shorty's just broke into a fight again and so on . "

" OK . Its full moon , ready to go ? "

" Um ... yup But you . "

" Yeah yeah I know stay with the pack kids . "

" That's right .. "

" Doc would be arriving in a few minutes . "

" Yeah he called me up and is coming over here . He is on his way to the station . "

" Ok so when you are off ? "

" Five minutes just but if you want I can get off right now . "

" Ok so lets get dressed . "

" Well I don't think so . "

" What ? ! Why..... ? Oh . "

" Yeah so you go ahead and get dressed and we would get you on our way if you didn't make it before Alpha arrives . "

" Ok . I better get going . "

" Ok baby . I better call Ash and Sarah . "

" Ok . "

Home

Lately I have been staying with Cole so I quickly went upstairs and grab some clothes and put it on very quickly and got out of our home . I went downstairs to find a purplish silver colour Mercedes BenzVision AVTR . I was really shocked by the car . I knew Doc was very rich pack over here but didn't knew that he own a fucking AVTR . When the car came closer , I found that the actual colour is silver . I t looks purple due to the purple lights that emits from the tyres and the hood . I was totally in awe . After few minutes , Doc walked outside and walked upto me .

" Hello Little Earp . Nicole said that you too want to come with us only there are some terms on it . "

" Yeah I know I have to stay behind and look after the kids . "

" Yeah .. They are really cute ones including Rosin . "

" Yeah I have heard of her but never had the chance to meet her yet . How old she is ? "

" Two years in this December . "

" O h wow . I am looking forward to meet her . "

" Yeah of course .Follow me little Earp . "

I went to the back seat and was in total awe . Like really the inside was more stunning that outside . Nicole were in back seat whereas Ash was in front seat . I thought Ash was not coming but then I remember she had already left . Doc quickly drove us to the northwards to the forest . He paused in front of a house and parked AVTR in the garage . He took out a black SUV and told us to settle in it .

" Well I usually took my SUV but AVTR was long time no use so thought of just taking a ride and picking up my guest . "

" Is this the other house of yours Doc ? "