Chapter 10 - Truth Reveals

After Dinner

I cleaned up the plates after dinner and suddenly found a hand came from behind and rest in my stomach .

" Mmmhmmm . " Nicole moaned as she leaned at my back .

" Hey what's up ? "

" Nothing just missing my girlfriend . "

" Oh really ? "

" Mhmm . "

" Um ..... Nicole I need to tell you something really really important . Can you come up with me ? "

" Um sure but what's wrong and what's going on ? "

" Its nothing bad but I think you should know this . "

" Oh ok , let go then . "

We head to our room and Nicole closes the door behind us .

" What's it about Waves ? "

" Um do you remember I said that my dad is Julian ? "

" Yeah I did , but why ? "

" Actually he is not a human .. "

I said bowing my head afraid to meet her eyes and thinking what if she rejects me .

" Woah .. carry on . "

" Well he is an angel .. angel of moon . "

" Wow are you too ? "

She said in awe . Oh my god she accepted me being the moon angel !!!!!

" Yeah are you ok with that ? "

" Yeah . but . "

Wait why did she said but ? Is she going to reject me as her girlfriend ?

" But what ? "

" Waves since you said your secret I think its time to .. "

Time to what ........... reject me ? I thought panicking ,

" Time to what Nicole ? "

" I think its time to tell you my secret . "

HOLYSHIT SHE HAS A SECRET TOO !!!!!

" And what it Cole ? "

" Well remember the other day you said me that you all shoot a red wolf during full moon that didn't die ? "

" Well yes I remember , did you find it ? "

" Well kind of sort of .. yes . "

" OMG NICOLE YOU ARE SO SWEET WHERE IS IT ? " I asked excitedly .

" Well right in front of you . "

" WHAT !!! WHERE ? "

I said like really screaming which may woke up the whole world .

" Jeez Waves too loud baby . " She says while holding her ears tightly .

" Oh sorry Cole . "

" Ok so hear it goes the red wolf was me , yes you heard it right it was me and I recently found that I am a werewolf . Well remember my mum saying about horrifying experience in Purgatory ? "

" Yeah wasn't it the Cult Of Bulshar ? "

" Well yes and no .. I mean its not only the cult of Bulshar . When my mum was younger , she came with her friends to Purgatory and set up a camp fire . My mum and others hard a loud noise and ran towards it , my mum got trapped in it and the person over there rapped my mum . While he was rapping , he said that he was satisfying his wolf . My mum became pregnant with me when she was home . Her lover also left her because of it . "