On October 31st, M.E. 736, cries filled the halls of the hospital wing, the sounds echoing through the vast yet vacant halls that led to the infirmary where a special baby was to be born.

The mother, who would someday be unknown to the history books, had just delivered a healthy set of twins, a boy and a girl. The father, the king who had been crowned at an early age, stood at his wife's side, a smile on his face as he heard the cries of his son and daughter, a sign that the newborns were alive.

The nurse carefully left the nursery with the babies, having gone to clean them and swaddle them. When the nurse returned with the newborns - the babies bound and swaddled in clean cloth - the mother reached out to hold her precious children, her body's strength already diminishing with each passing minute.

Regis couldn't help but admire his children at the side of his second wife. Somehow, his daughter looked so much like his first wife, Aulea, the mother of his firstborn son, Noctis. Nevertheless, this special child was one of his greatest joys, along with his sons.

Shortly after the babies were born, the mother started having complications, some of which were practically fatal. The babies were taken from their dying mother's arms and rushed over to the nursery while Regis was rushed out the room, worry and fear was clear on his face.

Was he about to lose another wife? He had already been informed of both the prophecy regarding his first born son as well as the prophecy regarding his new-born daughter. Did both Aulea and Rena lose their lives for two prophecies to come true? Regis could only sit and wait for any news about his wife's condition.

Hours passed by without a single word until early morning, when the sun's copper colored rays peeked out from behind the horizon as it rose. The doctor who had helped deliver the twins came out of the room, his eyes showing grief.

"My apologies, Your Majesty," he said, his head hanging low. "We were unable to save her. Her injuries were fatal. They were unable to be repaired."

"Try again!" Regis demanded, not wanting to lose another woman he loved.

"Your Majesty, she's gone. There's no bringing her back from the dead. Surely you would know that, sire." Regis stood there, practically petrified with shock, unable to believe that this was the will of the gods he stayed ever so faithful to in his lifetime. He wanted nothing more than to be happy with his wife and children.

The atmosphere in the Citadel had changed. A massive dark cloud hovered over the Citadel, its size and strength threatening the buildings nearby. To many, it looked as if it were about to begin storming with powerful winds that could have come from Garuda.

Regis made his way to the nursery where the babies laid in their receiving cloth. The infants had been sleeping soundly through it all, still yet to be named by their loving parents.

"My son, Sebastian Via Fleuret," Regis said, looking at his children. "As promised, my dear Rena, Sebastian will be sent to Tenebrae. He will grow up as a son of Tenebrae, like his cousin Ravus." He then looked at his daughter, smiling through his pain. "Serafina Lucis Caelum. That will be your name, my dearest daughter."

Serafina, the perfect name for a special Lucian princess.