𒊹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𒊹

~-☼✰☾✨🪐✨☽✰☼-~

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

~-☼✰☾✨🪐✨☽✰☼-~

He was petrified that he'd hurt her. He stood by the door, watching from a distance as the girl he loved so much (the mother of his child) sat on the bed rocking the baby back and forth." ty ne prichinishʹ yey vreda" The red head looked up at him. Her eyes was soft as she spoke. The look of reassurance in her green eyes was enough to convince him. She was the only person he trusted. You won't hurt her.

He walked towards her with his eyes fixed on the infant in her arms. She looked up at her Papa. She was so perfect, so innocent. He sat next to Natasha and caressed his daughter's cheek with his human hand. "Moy malenʹkiy mishka" he spoke softly, the corners of his lip threatening to turn into a smile "YA tebya lyublyu". My little bear. I love you.

Then just as they thought they could be together again there was a loud bang on the door. The room echoed and the sinking feeling filled their stomachs. The door swung open and two guards stood in the frame. They didn't even need to say anything. The soldier held Natasha's face in his hands and pressed his forehead to her's and with that he was gone just as quickly as he'd come back.

She was alone again. Confined to a room. The baby began to cry as the door slammed shut. "I'm sorry detka" a tear welled in Natasha's eye as she tried to calm her daughter. Cooing at her in an attempt to hush her. She felt guilty. It was her fault her daughter had grow up with a mother who didn't know what she was doing and a father who didn't know who he was. Baby.

Eventually she was able to calm her down by feeding her. Natasha lay on the bed, her daughter on her chest.

Nataliya Elena Romanova