12. Sixty nine ;)

I know, I should've put this warning before but.. Anyways, here it is, this story shows age difference, okay? Abhishek and Ayesha are 10 years apart. I hope that's not much of a problem?

Jaane kyu tere khyaalon mein
Do mulaaqaaton mein
Main kho gaya
Jaane kyu baaton hi baaton mein
Kuch toh bata mujhe
Ye kya ho gaya

(If you guess this song, you're my bestie lol)

Ayesha's POV:

"You're stupid! He's totally into you." I rolled my eyes as my best friend Aashna spoke through the phone.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" Oh my God, it gets too risky sometimes when someone knows you so well.

"I did not, okay?"

"Shut up! And listen to me. You're going with me at the party tonight." She said sternly.

"You know, I can't Aashna. Di is out of town, and without her, it would be so difficult to convince mom and dad." I argued.

"You can't or you don't want to?" Damn!

"Yeah well, that's the same thing." I rolled my eyes again.

"No, it's not. Ayesha, come on, call your sister or Shubman and ask them to convince your parents." She suggested.

"Oh no, they still must be on the flight. Plus, I don't want to disturb them. I mean, not just yet." I laughed, as evil ideas to disturb them flood my head.

"Aish, please, if you come with me tonight, I'll get you anything you want." She bribed me and not gonna lie, it did 90% of the convincing.

"But why do you want to go there so bad?" I still asked her the question that kept bugging in my head.

"Because, one, Atharva has a big, big crush on you and two, Mustafa is gonna be there too." She admittedly the last part shyly, giggling like a teenager.

My bestie's got a huge, crazy crush on Mustafa ever since we were in kindergarten.

"God, Aashna, you are unbelievable." I grumbled.

"Oh thanks." She mumbled. "Okay, so I'll pick you up at 6."

"What? No, no. Why so early? I'll meet you at 7." 

"Fine." She grumbled.

-----

I scrambled to my feet as I heard Aashna's car honk outside. She waved at me, before signalling me to hurry up. 

"MOM! DAD! I'm coming downstairs." I announced loudly, just in case, you know... before picking up my bag and heading towards the stairs.

"I'm working, Aishu, and we can hear you, you don't need to scream." My dad screamed, seeming obviously annoyed.

"Shh, you two. I'm meditating." Mom screamed from another room.

"You guys are having a party or something?" Aashna asked excited, coming right upto my face, as soon as I opened the door, and I had to take a step back to avoid our faces from making a "direct" contact.