16. Kiss and Tell.

Y'all, I'd an assignment last night. I'm sorry. But y'all are so creative. I loved your comments, thank you :))

Ayesha's POV:

"Get your ass here, bitch. I'll teach how to flirt.." Aashna slurred, after getting completely drunk at the birthday party we'd gone to. She had seen someone flirting with Murtuza and since then she's been out of control.

Mannequin and I dragged her back to her car somehow and then he drove us back to Aashna's house after I gave him the directions. His driver followed us in his car. 

"We'll have to keep her quiet. Her siblings are sleeping. And if they wake up and see her like this, they will complaint to her parents." I instructed him and we stood outside Aashna's house.

"Stuff this in her mouth." He said, taking out his handkerchief as Aashna kept mumbling something.

"What?" 

"Do it. You've no other option." He said, trying to lower his voice.

"I'm sorry, babe." I said, and put the handkerchief in her mouth. I held her hands together as she tried to protest and Abhishek picked her up. Her gaze softened as she saw him pick her up. For her, he was her 'knight in the shining armour' for the moment and I was the devil's spawn. God, I wish I can slap her and make her see that I'm her bestfriend and he is the one who she met a few hours ago.

"Okay, unlock.." I mumbled, trying to twist the key, as the door didn'tnt open.

"Aish, babe, you do realize that I'm carrying a woman here and you gotta unlock that faster?" Abhishek said, trying to stop Aashna's legs as she had started swinging them in the air now.

"I'm trying, and stop calling me that." I grumbled, pushing and twisting it and the door finally unlocked open.

Abhishek rushed in with fast steps and put Aashna on the sofa quickly. Aashna closed her eyes and stayed three in her position as if she was too tired to even lay down correctly.

"You want water?" I asked the mannequin guy, as I dropped down my bag and the keys.

"Yes, please."

I turned to Aashna to lay her down properly when she removed the handkerchief from her mouth and screamed, "that bitch!" I instantly covered her mouth with my palm and Abhishek held both her hands.

"Di?" We heard Aashna's brother's groggy voice as he had just woken up from his sleep.

I removed my hand from her face as I realized that she had fallen asleep. And Abhishek too put down her hands.

"Um can I?" I was still thinking of the answer that I was supposed to give when Abhishek stepped up.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded.

"Hey, kiddo." He muttered, greeting the little one, going down on his knees.

"Who are you?" He asked innocently.

"Your sister's friend." He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded.

"Is she sleeping?" He asked next, pointing to Aashna on the couch.

"Yes, baby, your sister was tired so she fell asleep on the couch." Abhishek explained him and I looked at him in awe. He's good with kids.

"Oh, but why was she shouting?" He asked the next question.

"Can I tell you a secret? Will you promise you won't tell anyone?" Abhishek asked her instead and I frowned but Zayn liked him so much already, he nodded.