Stray Cat | 6 🐈

Another stormy night took place in the downtown city, drenching those who weren't fortunate enough to carry an umbrella with them at the moment the storm had begun.

Meanwhile, Zoro was running a warm shower as the rain poured outside of his bathroom window, blending in with the sounds the showerhead made.

He later on came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping wet. When coming in contact with his cat, he noticed him rolling around the rug.

"You really like that rug, huh?" He smirked, walking towards him.

"FUZZY FUZZY!" The cat meowed, snuggling his face against the rug before his eyes landed on Zoro.

Taking one good look at the man turned the cat into a mute as he admired his body structure.

"Woaaah, so strong." He complimented, running his fur across Zoro's legs, wanting to be picked up.

"I'll be right back, stay there." His owner turned away, closing the door behind him to change out of his towels and into a set of clothing.

~~~

Moments later, he returned wearing a loose fitted pair of pants and a t-shirt. As simple as his outfit was, the cat took a liking to it.

"Heyyyy, Master Zoro! Zoro! Zoro!" Zoro jumped, being tackled by the cat.

"What is it?! You say I'm strong while you could probably bring down a whole pillar if you pushed hard enough with your head." The man responded, his patience thinning again when being annoyed by the talking cat.

"L... Luffy just wanted to say he likes Master's clothes." Turning slightly red at the cat's comment, Zoro placed his hand on him, stroking his fur as he occasionally does, spoiling the cat.

"Thanks, baby." He realized that the cat was no longed on his lap, but rather slipping onto the ground.

As if he were made of water, Luffy slipped off of his body and landed on the floor, rolling around.

"HYA!! W-w-what did you call me..?!" The cat questioned, unable to process his own words.

"Huh, you're right... Why did I do that." Zoro's voice relaxed the cat as he yawned loudly.

"Hungry or sleepy?" His owner asked, standing up from his seat.

"Both.." The obedient cat stated.

"Hmm, alright then. First we'll eat something for dinner, then we'll go to sleep. How's that sou-"

"FOOOOOD!" Just the mention of food distracted his cat, his interest in eating seemed undying.

"Dinner it is, then."

~~~