Perfect Creature..

Y/N POV:

Hi im y/n.. Yea as you can see and read all of the description.. Imma "perfect" creature.. Ofc as a popular girl in the school i had so many friends and even in school top 1# Successful Student ever year.

My besties,(I use some names dont judge me-) Abigail, Talia, Audrey and Y/B (Your bestfriend) they are good friends, Apart of my happiness was from them :), And most of the boys asking me out, i was a QUEEN BEE on that school.

My parents also rich(go girl🕊️) and mostly choose me over their work,
They own their company anyways so they can just skip their work and spend time for me.I have a very good and entertaining life ngl :)

So one day..

Y/N POV

I on my way to my school, I come to school by limousine even though i prefer a normal car but im ok with that. You guys might think im sad with my life right? Nah im happy with it just dont showing my emotions lol

Back to the topic, I already arrived at school, once when i go out from the limousine, My besties already wait me, Audrey was in the same club as me, its Gardening Club, Audrey has Blue eyes with dark brown hair.

Thats the thing made her popular, its kinda rare for everyone, Her parents is not that rich but working with rich companies, Even so.. She still kind. Sometimes she spends 50 dollars for giving stray animals and homeless person food(she get 100 dollars for context)

While Talia looking at me with coolness and relaxed face, She is cool-type person. She has blonde hair with amber eyes for right eye while the left one is green, its call heterochromia, means has 2 eyes with different colours. That was really rare for everyone. She wearing a long white shirt and blue pants.

Abigail, she has normal elegant face expression and she has the most rare, and its she has red-amber hair with black skin(idk of this make sense) Its really rare for everyone. Its not a dye its her natural hair.

(Abt ur irl bestie just base on irl)

"Heya y/n!" Audrey shout, "Heya audrey!" I shout back while walking but fast towards them. "Girl, You late.. Its almost our class test" Abigail said with smug face, its normal for me "Yea yea i know, but still im early before our class start!" I said back.

"Y/n, Our class start is the time we doing the test-" Y/b said.. I was in shock.. And then suddenly someone accidentally bump into me.

"Hey!" He shouted, i look up and..

TBC🕊️✨