Alone.. (( Short ))

(( Edit between sans and papyrus <3 by me- ))

Y/N POV :
I am alone.. That stupid prick skeleton just left me! But.. I feel like i did something that i shouldn't. What is it?

I was chained up even though Killer doesn't want me to, why did he care about me?.. And he told about Scoundrel left.

- Flashback -

"Why?" I ask, he looks at me with confusion. "Why did he left?" I asked again, even more clear. "Well.. He had family problems.. Yk uncared bro and stuff. Also the scars that he get from the past.. Is the reason why he is here.. Before." he explained.

"How he get that scar..?" I asked. I want even more explanation. "Some stupid prick just trick with him to be his friend.. And he get stabbed by them.. And thats the moment where he full of furious and wanted to revenge. And thats also when he met Ganz"

Killer explained while looking up to the celling.

"He also left because that b!tch told him this is not the right way.. And all Scoundrel want is to make him happy and do his best to be like him. And he convinced me is it the best left.. Ofc i said no. And then he keep tell everyone that he want to leave but all of us but we though it as a joke. Until.. He did it.. He left us.. " He explained while single tear dropped.

- Flashback end -
I sighed..I really feel bad for him.. I know i wasn't supposed to feel bad but, losing your best friend did hurts a lot.. I feel bad- Wait! Why do i feel bad?! They deserve it. And Scoundrels did the right thing to left them!

Even though maybe thats hurts a lil bit but still, Scoundrel did the right thing to leave. This place is horrible anyways.

I was sitting on the corner while yk imagine something. Then Dust came in.

"Hey princess~"

"What do you want, now?"

"Oh nothing, just.. Boss calling you.. Since you being naughty and escape~"

He said that with flirty voice. Ugh i hate that.. Even though im kinda enjoyed it and idk why though..

"And i thinks he is mad at you ~" He scoffed after he get closer to me. Oh sh!t..

Yup thats it lol-

Srry for not updating

See ya in the next chapter!