Regret. [Angst/Fluff/BIG ANNOUNCEMENT]

A/n : The aftermath of the last chapter, I like to make my fav sanses suffering😌🤞 and this gonna be short-

Y/N :
The ending of the S3 break my heart so much- Ume and Gyutaro deserve better. I started to tear up at the end. And killer notices it, and quickly hugged me. I blushed so hard. Wtf-

"W-what are you doing-" He cut me off with kissed my forehead. I dont know what to feel anymore.. I was blushed and im not realised that Horror was hugging me around my waist. Oh my god. My face is red af- send help (😔✊🏻)

While the two of the skeletons flirting and comforting me, Dust came in.

"Heyo, Dust!" Killer greet him with smile. "Hey.." He replied with uncasual tone. That's weird.. That might be something happen. I get up about to head to trough the door then Dust stopped me.

"Where are you going..?"

"Well, im heading to the door, duh?"

I replied and he glare at me. Then he let go.

I get out of the room and about heading to the cells.. I feel something horrible is happening.

Once i got there i go look for Ganz and Scoundrel. I keep walking and.. I did saw Ganz but.. He is crying? Im panicked and ran to him "Ganz! What happened?!" I was so worried until I felt I stepped on something.. Its a dust. I looked at ganz and suddenly he pushed me.

" What the fuck did you do?! You stepped on him! " He yelled. Huh? What is he talking about?.. I looked at the place i stepped on and i seeing Scoundrels shirt at the place.

"I-im sorry! I never knew that was him! I swear!" I said, begged for apology. He glared at me.. Gritted his teeth. "Where is your "friends" now? Why wont you hanging out with them?.. " Eh? Is he jealous- wait no no! It couldn't be..

" What do you mean?.. " I asked with curiosity, He silents for awhile. Tears still dropped off his eyes, He sighed.

" Your not there.. When he was about to dead.. Fuck you nightmare." He replied.

" I-i am sorry for your lost.." I convinced him. He must be really sad.. Scoundrel told me that they become friends for years.. Lucky. 

DUST POV :

I felt unconscious.. uncomfortable to be more specific.. Nightmare did told me to kill him but, Its not like i want to kill him.. or did.. I ? I stared at my bedroom's ceiling and without im noticing, Im crying. Tch! Im so weak.. 

~And the tears keep going..~

HEY HEY HEY! SO- I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY BOOK GETTING INTERNATIONAL- LIKE WHAT ???? OH AND JUST WANT TO TELL YA, THERE IS GONNA HAVE A LAST CHAPTER AND I COMPLETELY DISCONTINUED! SORRY ITS JUST IM NOT INTO SANS AU ANYMORE :(( IM INTO HAIKYUU! NOW SORRY!!! I KNOW ITS DISAPPOINTED TO JUST END HERE BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS ANYMORE. SO SORRY!!! I WISH I CAN CONTINUE THIS BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS! SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE, IM SO SORRY! I WILL REWRITE IF I CAN! BYE BYE MY LOVELIES :>>