The Skeletons.

Y/N POV :
I still struggling to escape,Until I reach out the limit.. My head starts to be dizzy, Tears coming out of my eyes.. Why did this happen to me?? I'm scared,I want my parents back, my friends everyone.. Save me pls..

*Tears By Tears Falling. . . . *

Nightmare's POV :
I come to the hostage room, When I came in she is crying.. As you reader's know I am Negativity Guardian.. But still im questioning myself, why am I feel bad? There is something wrong with me!

"How are you feeling?" I ask, She looks at me and just nod means that she is ok. She trembling, I think she is cold i guess? I took off my jacket ((Or sweater whatever it is call)) And give it to her. She look at me with annoyed face, Oh ya right.. She is tied up.. I dont want her just stay in the room crying with coldness..

Imma pick her up "H-hey! What are you doing?! Put me down!" She shouted at me, how annoying.. I just teleported to her room that was COMPLETELY high(?)with security system

The room was like this:

((Sorry I can't find the best one for ya🙂you can pick other amazingbedrooms))

bedrooms))

Im looking at her face.. Heh her face look amazed, I thought she was a rich material gworl💅 Ngl she was super excited and it's.. Beautiful.. Im gonna keep her in here.. "Woah! Is this really my bedroom?!" She look at me while I was dropping her.. She seems happy with it soo why not? "Well, what do you expect? The maids room?" I started to chuckle a bit,Suddenly. . .

She HUG me. . .

"Ty!" I started to heat up.. I can feel my face red.. I quickly push her off "Whatever.. Oh and Even though I give you this room, that doesn't mean I spare you, Hostage! You still under my control, So don't even try to escape!" She start to flinch a bit.. She nod.. I cant believe what just happened..

Y/N POV :
The goop octopus skeleton go out from my new room.. I love this! Its not even that bad.. This room seems high with security.. I can see that.. Then 3 skeletons came in."Hello hostage" The black tears skeleton said,he seems with 2 skeletons.. 1 seems has broken part of his head looking at me like he want to eat me!

While the other skeleton with hood just stare at me. "Ah well, We came here to made introduction!" He said(Killer) I look at him.. I mean stare.. "I'm killer and this 1 with the hood on is Dust while the broke as$ head is Horror!" Pfft-i giggled cause he call his friend broke @$s head lol.

He seems like to smile huh? Nice I guess.. Then suddenly the glitching skeleton come from out of nowhere and say, "I'm €^r0r btw.." He voice seem glitch then he pull out some other skeleton like Black-White style? Idk-.."Im Cross :)" He said with a smile aww.. "And the goop one is Nightmare.. King of Nightmares, He is our boss so yea.. " Oh so the goop one is their boss? I see.. "I'm Y/N L/N call me N/N or Y/N!" They seem ok with it.....

Ok bye im done-im doing this in the middle of the night and.. I need sleep and for the next chapter... Nothing <3

Good Night/Morning/day, Y/N❤️!

<3