⋆Not Bad.. ⋆ MTT / Abit Of Angst

(a/n : Sorry for the late update, my acc just logged out by itself and mental breakdown taking over. And i tried reinstall and now its ok)

Nightmare's POV:

Now.. I just gotta wait the hostage to come here. Oh i locked their up forever, Why did they ran away while they just can stay with us? We're Rich ((just becuz u own u castle doesn't mean you rich you mtf😀))

While i was thinking about how to level up the security, I heard a footsteps heading to my offices.

That must be them.. The hostage, Man.. I can feel the negativity from them.. I love that.

They came in with fearfull and frowning faces, Try not to look at me.

"Dont give me that expression, hostage.. Remember where are you stepping right now."

"I-"

I cut off they off by death glare, they whisper-squeaked "Eep!". Pfft, Cute..

"Alright.. How about have a sit first, Hostage?.." I asked, they nodded. We sit, and i stare at them. Damn, the negativity getting even more stronger, i bit my lips (Night stop before i cut ur damn d!ck😍)

"S-so.. Why did you call me..?" They asked, "Dont be scared, my dear.. I wont bite, that much.. Maybe.." I said to them, they flinched abit and look away, i think my words scared them.

"Well, all i want is information from you, y/n. Yes i know your name."

"Info about w-what?.. About star sanses or me?.."

"About you ofc, now quit stuttering with me, its not like im about to hurt you, i only did when you disobey me, ok?" I explained with mischievous smirk. "Now.. Dont be shy and explain about your backstory.."

- 1 H O U R  L A T E R -

Y/N POV :

I explained my backstory to him, he seems calm whenever i get to the sad part, well eventually that kind of make sense cause he is an Guardian of the Negativity as dream told me while i was in Star Sanses's house. he keep staring at me..its scares me.. what did he want ?

I remembered when kills told me that he loves me, Yep i heard the word he whispering. I kind off love it though.. Its not like he fakes it, right.. ? I felt butterflies in my stomach when i remembered that. While Nightmare, he just keeps staring at me. Maybe because of him feeling an positivity.

He sighed and said "Alr, you can go now.. And dont even try to escape! Im warning ya" With death glare. I gulped and slightly nod. "Now get out." He command. Uhh ok?

I quickly get out of the Nightmare's office, geez he just can't stay calm. I walked into my room and i saw Dust, Horror and Killer waiting for me out of my room.

"Y/N! So how was it?" Horror asked
"Everything is fine, just a bit hungry"
I replied then I heard Dust chuckled. "So.. You need food huh?" Dust asked "Ofc! Its not look like im hungry abt you guys, a$sh0le!" I scoffed. "Whatever, now.. Im pretty sure the food is already serve" Horror said with smile, aww so innocent <3

- L a t e r -
(SO MANY TIME SKIPS SJHSSBSHDHGSUSG)