Perfect Creature PT 2

((btw that's my addiction, Scoundrel by Drawwolf :]))

((Su1c1de mention, Bully1ng, Abus1ve,Swearing if u were a girl and sensitive person read it at your own risk))

Y/N POV

"Hey!" He screams, I look up then I see a tall, hood jacket with style hair like this:

And with dark Amber eyes, it was Felix.. One of school's jerks. I hate this man so much! He bullying those girls and make some of them coma and su1c1de. "Look where you standing for!" He shouted at me. "Shut up blind B1tch, It's not-" Before Abigail even finish, Felix slap her really hard.

That was IT! I slap him then kick his b@ll$ right on everyone looking. He screams through the pain, Abigail look at me then smiles with amazed face. "Y/N, That was cool ty!" She said, "Take that horrible jerk!" Y/b said.

We start to walking to class ofc, Everything was OK until..While on lunch.

I was walking alone to the canteen then I heard someone screaming. I quickly take out my phone to record if anything happen, cuz if it was some kids bullying ppl I can record then send it to principal.

When I think Im near to the scream I was shocked.. Did u know what I see?..

((⚠️OK IF YOU UNCONFORTABLE WITH ABUSE, I SUGGEST YOU TO SKIP PLS⚠️))

I saw Felix kicking a girl that was small, she was crying! Felix kicked her stomach "That's what you get!" Felix shouted, than he forces the girl to get up, then he punch her in a nose.

Alot of screaming, crying noices. I was lil bit tear up. Im sad cuz I can't help her. After he done he walked away from the girl. She was look miserable, she has scar on her face and a cut between the yk.. :(

((ok it's over :P))

I quickly ran to the principal office, once I got there I show the principal.. For context, Principal was Felix's dad. He was furious and angry in his expression "Felix Xander! Pls come to the principal office now!" He shouted.. Then after that, Felix get expelled from the school, His mother look so dissatisfied..

My parents and the girls parent come too, The principal Thank you to me, Im happy with it..

END~

Gonna put u get kidnap by bad guys for the next chapter :P😩💅

Byee