Kidnapped..

??? POV

"Boss, we just found our target.." One of my crew said, "Wonderful, next time we just kidnap them!" I said.
"Alright, We will planning how to kidnap them.. Once we got an idea we tell you the plan" "Alright, now go." I said.

We just found a perfect hostage.. Heh The stars will fall in my hand, and I rule the universe.. *inserts maniacal laugh*

Y/N POV
Yes! Finally school is over.. Im free! After saying goodbye to my friends and everyone I walking to this path that was so dark but you still can see it though. It was my best shortcut to get home, I mean why would I waste my energy for all long walking to my house??

When I almost got into my home suddenly I heard voices from my back, I turn around and seem likes nothing I don't want to think much of it so I just keep walking. I heard footsteps this time i turn around and I say "If you want to scared me, do better cause I don't scared at all" I say.

"Oh really? Well then how about I show you my face?.." the voice said to me.. I was already freak out.. Suddenly the voice slowly walking to me and his face was already shown by the light of the moon..

His has black tears in his eyes, with evil smirk.. He also a skeleton?.. I found one?? ((for context y/n or you learning abt the monsters and humans war and underground stuff))

"What do you want from me?!" I shout at him.. He is Sans but why did he look different? And then another skeleton coming from my back. He is wearing a hood with red Scarf, Oh god pls help me..

Killer POV
Me and my team just found the hostage.. Heh boss must be proud of us ((Did he ever feel that?)) So this is the girl that was SO popular in this town? Very sad if they dies.. But, Damn they was so cute ngl.. Their e/c was pretty and i could stare at them forever, after this gotta made her be mine..

Dust POV
I just watch killer expression like.. He wants this girl so bad? Nuh uh she mine btc don't ever try.. I pull them into my waist "Hey!" they shouted I hit their head then she knocked out
"Dude wtf?! Boss said we must keep the hostage alive!" Killer shout at me "Relax I just knocked they out" I said "Can we get back now? I'm hungry.." Horror said..

YEP THATS IT I'M TIRED SO NOW BYEE