5

Testing It Out.

~*~

Mia's POV:

The flame flashed through the dimly lit room. The tip of the candle sparking a need in the depth of the room. A need to touch, a need to stare. I gestured for Annie to take control. She timidly lifted her hand and the flame followed suit flowing higher and higher. The flame repeating from the candle and coming closer to us. Coming so close we could feel the heat of the flame warm our faces.

"That's amazing." I whispered staring at the red flame.

"Blow it out." Kira said staring at the glow.

"Wait let me try." Mary said getting closer to the flame.

Her swirling gray eyes stared at the upcoming flame concentrating. She moved her hand forward blowing the flame out entirely. A gust of wind blew my hair back as the gray smoke flowed past me.

"Woah." I said in awe. "Well, we know your power."

"I think I know mine. If you're water, she's fire, and Mary's air. Plus my eyes being green. I think I can attract the earth." Kira finally said smiling.

"Let's test it out." I nodded grabbing her arm.

I pulled her outside as the others followed closely. The cold air nipped at my skin, even though I was wearing a sweater.

"Try it before Genna comes." I said urging her.

"Okay." Kira said lifting her hand.

The dirt followed suit flowing up from the ground. Her eyes widened taking in the sight. Lifting her hand higher, she swirled it slowly creating a mini tornado. Letting her arm fall to her side, the tornado dispersed.

Hearing a car door close my eyes widened. My shocked, confused sister was standing staring at the spot Kira tested her Power.

"What was that?" Genna asked pointing at the ground.

"Gen I need to tell you something." I said walking towards her. "Something really important."

~*~

Hey Saviors. Sorry for such a short Chapter. I apologize. I've just been really busy.

Ashley Argota: Genna Gems.

Grace x