3

Cafeteria.

~*~

Mia's POV:

By lunch everybody knew of the mysterious water incident in Chem. The water just staying mid air. Not moving, following my every move. Understanding me, listening to me. I just didn't understand it. How was it possible that the water would follow my every move?

"Mia." Annie whispered notching my shoulder.

I looked up, Katy was walking our way with her little zombies. Sighing, I prepared for an annoying fight.

"Hi girls." Katy said smirking confidently.

"Katy. What could you possibly want?" Annie drawled blankly.

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering what's wrong with your eyes." She said tapping impatiantly on our table as her zombies stood by.

"So, that's nothing huh." Mary said gray eyes gleaming.

Katy's eyes swiveled to Mary. Gasping, she took in her swirling gray eyes. I rolled my eyes.

She didn't notice that, but she noticed Annie's red eyes. Idiot.

"What." Mary glared, gray eyes storming with purpose.

"Nothing. Um. So what's with your eyes?" She asked getting back to the point.

"Contacts. What up with yours?" I sighed in a bored tone.

She squinted her brown eyes, "nothing."

"I hope that's nothing. Bye Katy." Kira said green eyes glaring.

"What do you mean?" Katy asked brown eyes widening.

"Bye Katy." Annie growled.

"One more thing." Katy said making us sigh in annoyance.

"What! What could you possibly want? Just leave us alone for once!" I yelled glaring at her.

She blinked shocked, never being spoken to like that, "Uh, What happened to the water in Chem?"

"I don't know. Chemistry." I replied leaning back into my chair.

"I think you caused it. You and your freak abilities." She accused glaring at me.

I laughed, "You are one bad Oprah. Get your stories straight before you come up with them."

"Excuse me-" she gasped feigning shock.

"You're excused." Mary said shooing her off.

"I know it was you Mia." Katy glared ignoring Mary.

"Okay. Have fun with that. I really don't have a care in the world." I sighed leaning on my hand.

"You do. I know you do. You always care about what I have to say." Katy said smirking.

"You think too much of me. I never care. Your words are just plain idiocy." I sighed getting up ignoring her shock.

"Girls let's go I can't deal with the annoyance." Kira said glancing at Katy.

"Oh Thank God someone said it!" Annie exclaimed getting up.

Katy's shocked eyes flared in anger, "You really get on my nerves!"

"Then here's a thought. Stop talking to us." I smirked opening the door.

Katy glared in anger grabbing a cup of water off the table. She chucked in in my direction and I gasped ducking away. Sighing in relief, I felt nothing hit my body. Looking up, the water was jellified floating across the cafeteria.

Everyone gasped staring at the still bubbly liquid.

Not again.

No one moved an inch as Annie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria, the liquid falling to the floor.

"What was that!?!" Kira yelled as we got outside.

"I don't know. The water, it listens to me. I don't understand." I whispered looking at my hands.

"Has that happened to any of you?" Annie asked the girls.

"No, not at all." Mary said looking at us.

"Hey let's go to your house. I want to test something out." Kira said staring at me.

"Okay." I whispered walking towards them.

Let's hope we figure this out.

~*~

Hey Saviors.

After Easter post. Also first day of school post, well first day back. Just so sad, no more Spring Break. The struggle.

*I'm keeping ^ there. Just finished editing this. ✔*

Madison Pettis: Mary Carson

Grace x