Chapter 3

Alpha Ashton McClain

What the fuck?

I looked around my surroundings and noticed I was in the woods naked with a she-wolf under me. Usually I would smirk at the site, but I don't even remember what happen. All I remember was Collen taking over and then poof, everything went blank. Collen growled in disguise as he gazed at the red head.

'She is not our mate.' he growled

I could only shrug.

'We both know who was in control at the time' I replied making him whimper and bow his head in shame at the thought of betraying our mate. I mean I would take credit if I'd only known what happened, but sadly I'd don't. Plus its quite funny to see the shoe on the other foot, especially when a certain someone's always talking about 'our mate is our one and only, be good to mate'. He knows I could give a rat's ass about our mate. Shes just a dumb, weak, defenseless human. I will not weaken myself for her.

"Hey baby" She smiles happily.

I rolled my eyes, at the red headed girl. "I am your alpha not your lover now leave!" I commanded, she pouted and bit her lower lip as if trying to be seductive. Any other time I would've gladly gave her what she wanted, but I need to get back to school or else my mom would have my head, plus I would love to see my sexy mate again. I smirked, I might not want her, but I don't mind tasting her if you know what I mean.

"But ba-"

I felt Collen anger rising within me, bending me. "No! NOW LEAVE" I snapped in my alpha voice, she quickly got her shit and left, leaving a trace of fear and betrayal. I laughed and proceeded to get dress, before heading back to school.

*Second Half of School*

I got back to school about ready to rip my hair out. Collen wouldn't stop whimpering and saying, "Bad mate. I'm such a bad mate." My patience is running thin and I need to get my mind cleared. I should've never step foot back into this hell hole. My mates scent, plagued the halls and it disgusted me. Collen was burning with desire and lust as we spotted our sexy mate. I smirked, I would love to take and remold her into my own, that little stunt she did in my mom's class really made me angry. I know that if I was to trick her into thinking I was in love with her, I could easily break her and make her into the obedient Li'l bitch she really is.

I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. My finger still had tingles from where I touched her. I hate how she's doing this to me. I really just want to see that sexy body with me in her. She's a human. A weak little slut.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MATE LIKE THAT" Collen yelled.

"Whatever"I answer back.

*After School*

"Why don't we get out of here and I show you a good time?" Collen perked up at the idea and I rolled my eyes at him. She looked at me with a really bored, yet amused expression on her face which made my wolf began to whimper and I let out a small whine. She raised her eyebrow.

"You better not be tryna run game on me girl" A male voice came.

Collen growled as he watched one of our mates supposed body guards wrap his arm around her shoulder. He stood next to her with a cocky childish confidence, that made my Alpha wolf and myself angry. It was as if he was mocking my authority. My wolf didn't like that fact that our mate wasn't doing anything about removing his hands from around her. That little bitch.

"Santana you need to really stop playing and shit. I ain't got time for this."

My mate rolled her eyes and sighed. The guy laughed and kissed her cheek. Collen was eager to get out, but I held him down.