Chapter 3

"So someone asks you truth or dare. If you say truth, then they ask you a question that you truthfully have to answer. If you choose dare, you have do what they tell you to no matter what." Theresa explained to me.

Okay, easy enough. We were about to start playing when 5 other guys walked in. They were all wearing ray bans. "Can we play?" Asked the guy who was tall with brown hair.

"I guess." Answered one of the 3 people that were in here originally.

The guys all took off their sunglasses. Two of them looked familar but the others didn't. The two that looked familar was the one who talked and his friend beside him. He had piercing blue eyes. They were the prettiest blue I have ever seen. His friend looked a bit like Connor, but more attractive. The one with the blue eyes looked at me for a second, then looked away, as if he was disgusted. The other one came and sat down next to me. After I told Theresa that I didn't know how to play, she made me sit down on the couch across from her and she told me. We were in a family room of some sort and there were two couches that could fit 4 each and four chairs.

"Hey I'm Cameron." Said the one who looked like Connor.

"Rosalie." I said

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, confused.

"Um you just said your name was Cameron." I answered, not understanding what he wanted me to say.

"My last name is Dallas..." He implied.

Oh he's one of those people from vine and magcon or something. I never watched his vines I normally watch ones that are trending."Oh you're from vine."I simply said.

"Yeah.." Cameron trailed off.

I didn't know what he wanted me to do. I don't really know his vines or anything. I've seen him on social media and stuff though. Once everyone sat down, they were ready to play. I saw that Theresa and Tori were in awe over something. I don't understand what's so great right now. A hot guy maybe? 

"Nash you go first." Said Cameron.

"Alright I pick dare." Answered the brown haired and blue eyed guy. He must be Nash.

"Hmm I dare you to whisper something dirty in someones ear." Cameron laughed.

Nash shook his head and chuckled. He got up and whispered something in Cameron's ear."Screw you." Cameron said to Nash. Nash smirked and sat back down next to the other guys.

"Rosalie truth or dare?" One of the guys asked me.

I was surprised that someone would even ask me. I don't think Tori or Theresa would've. I thought for a second. My good reputation changes tonight. My mother made me move here so a rebel is what she's gonna get. "Dare."

He smirked and said,"Make out with Cameron."

I looked at him next to me. He smiled and I got on his lap. Our heads got closer until our lips finally touched. We kissed slowly and soft and after a few seconds I stopped and sat back in my seat. Theresa, Tori, and Connor sat on the other couch with their mouths agape. I gave them a What? look and they just shook their heads. I shrugged and waited for someone to say something else.

We continued playing for awhile. Everyone had a turn and we were laughing and having fun. It seemed as though Nash and Cameron were fighting or something because they gave each other glares whenever I was dared to do something to one of them. None of the truths or dares got bad until one of the guys, I think his name was Nathan, dared me,"Do it with me."

I was not expecting this at all. "Are you joking?" I asked. 

"Definitely not."He said, smirking.

I looked at Theresa, hoping she would tell me how to get out of it."Is there some consequence if I don't do it?"

"Yeah you have to take all your clothes and go skinny dipping in front of everyone."He answered simply.

Okay, I have no idea what to do. Should I continue to be a badass? Once again, I desperately looke to Tori, Theresa, and Connor for help. They did nothing. Their expressions were shocked. Well, I guess good Rosalie is gone. Bye innocent me."Let's go." I took Nathan's hand. 

We went into one of the bedrooms and I turned around and shut the door.

~~

 I got dressed and walked out. I remembered the way back to the room we were in. I walked in and everybody looked at me. I swallowed and walked over to Theresa and said,"Can we go home?"

She nodded and Tori and Connor got up too. I walked out, following them. When we finally got outside, a tear rolled down my cheek. Theresa saw and she just hugged me. We stood there for a minute and she finally let go. Tori hugged me too. I was surprised because I got the impression that she didn't like me but at this point I could use any hug. She wiped the tears from my face and we continued walking down the streets. We stopped at Tori's house and she hugged me again."I will see you guys tomorrow. Your house?" Tori asked Theresa.

She nodded and we walked a little bit farther down the road. It was Connor's house. He hugged me and whispered,"You can still talk to me about what happened."

I nodded and he left, leaving Theresa and I to walk home. She turned to me and said,"Its okay. I have been in the same situation. But I backed out and had to skinny dip. Should have manned up."

I just looked at her and said,"I wish I chose that instead."

~~

We walked home in silence but it was a good silence. We climbed the steps to the house and walked in. It was only 11:00 but it felt a lot later. My mom and aunt Marissa were sitting on the couch in the living room, laughing. I quickly made my face look happy and walked over to them. Theresa yelled goodnight and went upstairs. 

"Can you show me my room?" I asked them.

"Of course! Come on follow me. Your things came while you were gone too so we set it up for you. You can change it if you don't like it." Aunt Marissa said.

"Goodnight Mom." I said turning to her.

"Goodnight."

I followed aunt Marissa up the stairs and past Theresa's room. She showed me a room a bit smaller than Theresa's but it was still big. The walls were a light green, my favorite color. The bed was a king size and my comforter was on the bed. 

"Its perfect, thank you." I smiled at aunt Marissa.

"Your welcome. Goodnight."

"Night."

She closed the door and I went to the wood dresser. I found my pajamas and went into my bathroom to change. When I was done I got in my new bed and replayed the events.: Moved. Left Pete. Left Luke. Left Alex. Left Lily. Left Dad. Went to a party. Made out with someone. Kissed several guys. Did it with someone. 

I cried myself to sleep.\

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey so Chapter 3! Okay a lot has happened... Thank you everyone reading it! Enjoy. The next chapter will be even more surprising. Okay, bye yall.. Til the next chapter.

<Hailey>