15. The confusion

Vincent's POV

I opened my locker to put my books in it. A small paper fell out.
[Skephalo is real]
it said. At first I didn't understand a thing. What or who is skephalo? Then it started to make sense. The skep- part reminded me of Skeppy-Zak's YouTube name. And the I remember Bad. Badboyhalo it's the second part. And people mash their names together for a ship. OMG I thought. They're together. And it's kinda my fault. You know when I left them alone when walking to school and they kissed. I'm proud of myself but mostly of them. I knew they were together for a long time but telling it-that was new.
I looked around seeing that George and Clay had gotten the same paper. They looked happy but surprised.

Clay's POV

What the heck was that. I mean yeah I love the ship but didn't imagine our plan would actually work.
I was talking to George. Didn't really listen to what he was telling me. I rather watched his face. But I'm good at understanding what the other is saying even if I'm not listening. "Sapnap-manhunt-badboyhalo-pizza-order" was all I heard. But I knew that Sapnap was telling him how Bad ordered a pizza while they recorded a manhunt.
As we walked out the door of the school he invited me home. "Hey I've got something to show you." he said.
At home he showed me his goggles that matched with his Minecraft skin. He told me his followers and subs used it as his sign now. Just like my mask.
Giggling, I took the goggles and put them on. George smiled and stood up. He walked slowly and leaned forward. Knowing what his was about to do I leaned forward too. I put my lips closer to his. But it wasn't really what he wanted. He snatched his goggles and ran away.
I ran after him, through the door and to the living room. His dog woke up and barked. We fell down on the sofa, laughing. I put my arm around him now pulling him closer. He layed his head on my shoulder but I picked it up. Pulling his face closer I kissed him. He was bright red.

Darryl's POV

That day I was walking home, but I was alone since me and Zak have different schedules. Half way there Vincent caught up to me. "Congratulations!" he said. "For what?" I asked confused. "For you and Skeppy!" he replied, smiling. "You know?" "Well everyone knows, you made these little notes." he said showing a piece of paper saying skephalo is real. Oh I was going to kill Zak. Well not really my thoughts were actually more mad at how he cut the paper. First he made diagonal cuts and they were horribly cut. But ok.
I tried not to lie to Vincent. "About that, I didn't really tell Zak to do it, but-" I was cut off by mom calling me to come inside. We had walked faster and had already came to my house. "Sorry, gotta go!" I said and ran I need. Phew, explaining that would've been hard.

I'm sorry for not posting for so long I've been working on my other book and I had school stuff. But yeah here it is.
Love y'all 🤩🧁🤩🧁🤩
PS I got bbh merch and I'm so happy.