𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

𝐊.𝐒.

"Chan?" I called for the younger one as he walked quietly to school in front of me. He hasn't spoken to me since we woke up today.

Since we didn't know what his mother thought of me, I decided to climb out the window. Chan didn't seem to mind.

"Chan?" I called again and tried to come after, desperate that I had done something wrong.

"Chan!" I shouted finally and stopped in my walk, he responded to my scream and turned to me.

"What is it?" he asked slightly absently "Is something? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, slightly panicked, and went to meet him again.

"Nothings wrong" he just said and continued on his way, I was more than confused.

Once in class, Chan immediately took his seat without having shared a word with anyone.

"Sook, do you know why Chan is like that?" Han asked me slightly confused, I just shook my head "If I knew I would have already done something about it".

It was monotonous throughout the school day, Chan kept his distance and I tried to find a solution.

After school, Chan finally turned to me when we got to the entrance of the school "I still have to go to town, go ahead alone" with that he left.

I had no chance to argue about his mother by then he was gone, I sighed hard while I watched Chan leave.

An arm suddenly came around my shoulder and I rolled my eyes in annoyance, expecting to see Hyunjin.

When I recognized Kibum anyway, I jumped back and threw his arm away. "Why are you so scared?" asked Kibum and approached me again.

"You know-" Kibum was interrupted by Felix who had stood in front of me. "Distance" he said, his voice a few octaves lower.

Kibum just looked up at him in annoyance before turning his gaze back to me "Miga is getting boring, call me when you have time" grinned Kibum and walked away from both of us.

Felix and I looked at each other confused until I said "Does he know that I don't have his number?" Felix just shrugged his shoulders.

"Would you like to visit us today?" Felix asked interested, pointing to the others who were more distant from us, I smiled and nodded to the suggestion and went with the group to their home.

When we got there, I immediately sat down on their sofa, followed by Seungmin and Jeongin. Jeongin grinned broadly at what I replied.

"Sook, I wanted to ask you one more question... it's a bit private one" said Hyunjin suddenly and I looked at him as he sat down on a chair.

"What is it?" I asked with a smile, leaning forward slightly, expectant of his question.

"Did you cut yourself?" he asked, I widened my eyes, surprised at the question. I instinctively looked down at my arm and grabbed it lightly.

"Did you see them?" I asked softly to which Hyunjin nodded. "Actually everyone saw it when you were still walking through the apartment with your sleeping clothes" Minho said afterwards and was hit by Changbin.

"You two too?" I asked Changbin and Han who nodded apologetically. "I see..." I just mumbled to it.

"It was a long time ago when my father had just left us, it was a difficult time and I also had a lot of stress from school, which is why I needed a reassurance, with that I started to cut myself... I have stopped doing it and I won't do it again, you don't have to worry "I smiled the last part.