Chapter Twenty-Two: Carol of the Bells

a/n: it's one in the morning and I can't sleep.

see the chapter was originally named, 'Holiday Noose,' but I realized how morbid that was. 

-

"Oh, what about these colors!?" 

You hold up a box of glass ornaments, consisting of the colors, gold, white, and silver. In front of you, Hoseok raises his brow a bit confused. "Isn't Christmas colors always red and green? You don't want to be traditional?" 

"Christmas can be many colors, but no I like the colors I have. My aunt had made her Christmas tree vibrant blue, purple, and pink. Her trees were always so pretty." You put the box in the cart and look around to find the others. After the snowball fight you separated into your small groups, leaving you with Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook, and the other four somewhere else. 

'God I hope they're behaving,' you thought. 

"Hm interesting." 

You pick up garland, a gold and silver tree topper, some more ornaments. Now the next thing to find was a tree. 

"Look it's a holiday noose!" 

You and Hoseok turn to see Jungkook being choked by Jimin with a red garland. "H-Hyung let go!" Jungkook wheezes out. Jimin has a sinister smile as he continues choking Jungkook. "You shouldn't have called me short you muscle pig!" Bystanders immediately scream for help or just straight up ignore the scene. 

"J-Jimin let him go before security comes!" you scream, rushing over. You try to unwrap the cheery noose from Jungkook's neck as Hoseok is pulling Jimin away. Jungkook coughs, rubbing his neck, and glares at Jimin in irritation. 

"How bad does it hurt?" you ask, checking his neck. 

"I'm fine, Oz's munchkin can't do serious damage to me." 

"You son of a-!" Jimin launches at Jungkook, immediately being held back by Hoseok. "Jimin let's just get the rest of the stuff so we can head home," Jimin grumbles walking ahead with Hoseok. You notice a bruise already forming around Jungkook's neck. 

"That looks bad," you whisper. You gently trace the bruise with your fingers and Jungkook whines a bit. "I feel like if you kiss it I would feel better." He wiggles his brows and you giggle, backing away. 

"Not in a store where children are you doofus." 

"Come on it's just a peck, I'm not saying you should kiss all over my neck. Naughty girl." 

You sputter on your words and walk away from him. "Oh don't act like your innocent JK!" You enter the mall and look around to find any of the guys. But it was just families, getting ready for the holidays. "It's hard to believe we lost six people," Jungkook mumbles, looking around. "Well there's a Christmas Tree shop on the other side of the"