Chapter Twenty-Eight: Blame

Hoseok is quiet as he and the rest of the members are carrying some of their things into Yoongi's apartment. Yoongi is sipping wine as he stares at the fake fireplace, heat emitting from it. "So who's bunking with Y/N?" Jimin asked Yoongi. Yoongi glances up to the group and nods his head in Namjoon's direction. 

"She wants me and Namjoon with her, I only have three bedrooms so the rest of you will have to figure it out." 

"Alright let's address our next move, I do not doubt that Lydia is going to send another attack," Namjoon spoke. "I also don't doubt that she used Mike to find our place." 

"Witch magic is terrifying," Jimin sighs, rubbing his head. "She probably used a spell to dig through his memories to find our spot." 

"Taehyung you need to try to remember her," Jungkook hissed irritably. 

"Well, I can't!" Taehyung hissed. "I'll try but it seriously does not ring a bell." Yoongi sighs, getting frustrated. "And this is the part where our actions have consequences." 

Because they all have something to lose now. 

You. 

"We'll be fine, we have always been fine! Stop acting like it is my fault!" Taehyung snaps. He can feel the tension between them growing. They're not outright saying it, but he can tell they're blaming him. Why is he getting blamed and acting like they're saints themselves? 

"No one is blaming you Taehyung," Namjoon said sternly. 

"I sure as hell am," Yoongi hissed. 

"Oh don't act like you all kept those "mates" close and dear to your hearts," Taehyung hissed. "I remember when Namjoon killed one of his mates by feeding her poison. Or how about the time Jimin left his dying wife on her deathbed, all alone. Or the classic Yoongi snapping his old mate's neck in the woods as she was-"

Taehyung is shoved violently against the wall by Yoongi, who is snarling and baring his fangs. He knew he touched a sore spot, he knew he went too far. But he will not back down, his pride too big for that.  "Choose your next words carefully or I'll rip your heart out," he growls. Taehyung just smirks as his hyungs grip tightens on his neck. 

"Well well I wondered when I would see Agust D again," he chuckles mockingly. 

Namjoon comes up to him and rips his hand off of the younger. "Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere. Taehyung we are not blaming you for anything that happened, we knew by the way we all lived, we would create enemies that will last our lifetime. Tomorrow we will help you remember Lydia." 

Taehyung nods as he looks down and mumbles an apology to Yoongi. "Sorry." Yoongi takes a deep breath pulls the younger in a hug. "I'm sorry too brat, go get some sleep." 

"I need to check on her." Jungkook leaves, visibly frustrated with his hyung. How on earth could Taehyung not remember her, not even one memory? When he and Lydia were together it seems like he loved her. Only to do a complete 180, shocking everyone including Yoongi.