Chapter 15 - The Pain Won't Go Away

Chapter 15

Caroline's POV

When everyone went to sleep, I went down to the kitchen to get a quick drink. There was nothing in the fridge apart from beer. Thanks a lot Louis. I quickly took a beer and started drinking it like there was no tomorrow. There was probably a lot of beer in there because I drank at least 10 cans. I was nervous with Niall asking me out tomorrow. I drank a few more cans but got caught by Liam. "Caroline what are you doing drinking all that?" He said coming over and taking the drink away from me. "HEY I was drinking that." I said a bit too loudly. All the boys were here looking at me. "Wow, she's drunk." Harry said. "I swear to drunk I'm not god." I said confusing my words a bit. "You're drunk." They all said at once.

I didn't know what happened after because I was feeling sick and had to go to the bathroom quickly. I ran to the toilet and puked everything out. Louis was holding my hair from my face whilst I get all that stuff out of me. I never drank this much before. "You ok?" Louis asked me. I was feeling much more sober now so I just quickly got up and hugged Louis. He was a bit surprised by this, but didn't fall back. I cried on his shoulder while he patted my back. "It's ok Caroline. I will always be here." He said and I nodded. I pulled back from him and told them to go back to sleep. I got into bed and I just let sleep take over.

I woke up with the biggest hangover ever. My alarm didn't help since it was doing my head in. I switched my alarm off and saw that there were a couple of pills and a glass of water next to it. There was a note there as well.

Caroline,

Here are a couple of pills to stop your head hurting. Take it when you need it and have a nice hangover.

The best brother in the world, Lou x

I chuckled at the last bit but I had to agree with him. Just then, my door opened and Louis came in. "Like my note?" He said with a big grin. "No." I said and his grin faded. "I don't like it." I started and looked at his face. A tear was coming down his face. I ran up to him and wiped it away. "I loved it." I finished and his frown turned into a grin. "Don't cry." I said to him and he nodded. He picked me up and spun me around. "I'm going to be sick." I said to him whilst laughing. He put me down and I quickly went to take the pills. After that, I got changed into something comfortable. I decided on wearing my pink tank top, white jean shorts and my favourite pair of TOMS. I grabbed my hoody, and went downstairs with Louis. I put my hoody down on the sofa just in case it gets cold.

I went over to the kitchen where everyone else was and went to the fridge. I secretly grabbed a beer and tucked it in my pocket, before grabbing a yogurt. I ate it quietly and then threw my rubbish away. "Is that all you are going to eat?" Liam asked me. I nodded my head before walking over to the sofa. I opened the can of beer and drank it slowly. "So that's what you are going to have for breakfast." Liam came up behind me which caused me to choke on it. "I'm just scared about something that's all." I said to him. "What are you scared about?" Liam asked me and I told him the whole story. "He took your virginity?" He said a bit shocked. I nodded my head and starting crying. "Caroline, don't cry." He said. I always like Liam because he was like a brother to me. I didn't understand why he was so shocked but I didn't want to ask him. "Don't drink anymore of that, you will get a bad headache." He said and took the drink away from me. I hit him for taking it away from me but he had a point there.

I had the biggest headache ever this morning and I didn't want that to happen again. I quickly hugged him before going to my room. I splashed some water on my face before drying my face. I walked out of the room and noticed everyone was sitting on the sofa apart from Liam and Niall. They were standing up like they were going to have a talk. "What's going on?" I asked them and they all looked up in my direction. Liam pulled me to the sofa and sat me down on it. When I sat down, I heard a crack. I looked to see what I sat on and it was Zayn's mirror. They were all looking at me and I took the cracked mirror out. "OMG MY BABY!" Zayn screamed and kissed his mirror. This caused us all to laugh. "Ok, I said I was going to tell you guys who I love and I plan to tell you guys sometime today." Niall said with a serious face.